Lianne pushed the brake on the car, causing me to jerk forward. "Lianne!" I screeched, my heart pounding. "I'm sorry!" She quickly apologized, as she recovered and began driving again.

Thank God for seat-belts.

"A date!?" She squealed. "When were you going to tell me about this?! Wait, who's the lucky guy?"

"Uh, Jason."

"Jason? As in your coworker Jason?" I smiled and nodded. "Wow Ana! Look at you! You got yourself a hottie of a date! So proud of you!"

"Thanks," I said, still smiling.

"Wait, does he know you're pregnant?"

"Uh, yeah. He said that me being pregnant doesn't change the fact that he still likes me. I thought that was really sweet."

"Damn, he's a keeper. Anyway, have you thought of any names yet?"

I shook my head. "No, but I do like the name Isla. It has a cute ring to it."

"Yeah it does. How about Skye?"

I smiled. "That's really cute. Good one. I just want something unique and different. Something not that common."

"Yeah, that's understandable. Names like Nicole, Ashley and Emma are so common, no offence to the people named that."

"Yeah." Lianne pulled into my driveway. "Thanks for the ride Lianne," I said, taking off the seatbelt. "No problem. Text me after the birthday dinner. I want to know how it went."

"Alright, I will," I said, giving her a quick hug before getting out of the car. I closed the car door and walked to front door, opening it.

I entered my home, closing the door behind me. I walked into the living room and saw a girl sitting on the couch. "Uh, hi?"

The girl turned in my direction. Dang, she was beautiful. She had long, black hair that reached all the way down to her lower back and these piercing, blue eyes that accented her fair skin.

"Hi! You must be Anabelle," She said, getting up from the couch and walking in my direction. "Uh, yeah. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

"Oh, I'm Jessa. Jessa Sanchez," She said, shaking my hand. She looked down at my stomach. "Wow, you really are pregnant. Derek told me you were. Congratulations, by the way. It's a girl, right?"

"Thank you and yes."

"Oh okay. I thought boys run in your family?"

"Uh, girls run in Sean's family. Sean is the father of the baby, just in case you didn't know."

"Yeah, I kind of figured when you said his name. Are you guys together?"

"Um, no. We're just friends, but he's so far doing a good job at proving to me that he wants to be there for the baby."

"That's good. Not a lot of guys at that age stay and help. They just flee and never come back."

"Yeah. I guess, I'm lucky."

"I see that you two finally met," I heard Derek's voice say. He entered the room with two cups of coffee. "Hey Derek," I greeted him with a smile.

"Hey Belle, how was work?" He asked, setting the coffees down on the table. "It was good."

"Great," He said, walking over to us. "Uh, by the way Anabelle, this is my girlfriend."

All I could think about was Lianne. Poor her. How is she going to get over this?