playlist pt 2

The next morning Aria woke up and got changed into this

She did some natural makeup and waited for quinton to wake up because they had a meet and greet together

She did some natural makeup and waited for quinton to wake up because they had a meet and greet together. When he woke up he got ready and the felt to go to the stadium where the Greet was.

They took everyone backstage and then put them into their seats at a long table. Loads of fans came up and asked for autographs and photos. When the meet and greet was coming to an end aria still had a long line left. She still had to come back later for another meet and greet.

The meet and greet finished and Aria left to get some lunch with some friends. After that she went to her second m&g and took photos and signed autographs.

later that day she was going on stage with charli to do some dancing and dixie was going to sing after them.

Charli and Aria went over some choreographer nand then got ready for the performance. They were introduced on stage and then they did their dance that they choreographed. When they finished they watched dixie sing and she was amazing.

Everyone was going to dinner to congratulate themselves for finishing playlist. Aria went back to her room and then got ready for the dinner

outfit:

she left with quinton to the dinner and hugged everyone when she got there

she left with quinton to the dinner and hugged everyone when she got there. She sat down next to charly and nate because she wanted to get to know them better. When the waiter brought out their drinks aria stood up and clinked her glass with her knife.

ar: Hey guys i would just like to make a toast. I know that's a bit cringy but everyone deserves it. first of all i would like to congratulate everyone for an amazing job this weekend, you all did amazing. And then of course i would like to say that it was amazing meeting so many people and i'm so happy i had the chance to come here. Thank you

Everyone cheered Aria on and gave her hugs. She sat back down and the waiter came around and ordered food. while waiting for the food Aria chatted with nate and charly

chr: So i would honestly love to know how you met quinton.
ar: Oh yeah it's actually pretty funny. I met noah on the plane over here and i invited him over to my house and he brought his friends and quinton was one of them. We honestly just clicked when we first met.
na: that's so sweet.
ar: how are you and tayler going?
chr: we are going pretty good and i'm so happy i met him when i did. I was in a pretty bad place in my life when i met him. but nate and everyone helped me through it.
ar: i'm so sorry to hear that. But i'm definitely glad i met you guys.

When aria finished talking to them their food came out and everyone ate their dinner. Aria and quinton payed for their meals and then left and went back to their room. They got changed into pajamas and then went to bed.

The next morning they woke up and got changed into some togs

Today aria and quinton didn't have any meet and greets or interviews so they were just gonna hang out

Today aria and quinton didn't have any meet and greets or interviews so they were just gonna hang out. They went to the beach and booked a jetski. They got on and aria drove it around the sea for a little while. Then they got off and aria and quinton swam around in the water.

Q: how are you enjoying hawaii.
ar: i love it. how about you
q: it's even better with you here

Quinton kissed aria for longer than expected and then they got out of the water and went back to their room.

They started packing their suitcases cause they were going home tonight. After packing aria got changed into some comfy clothes and then went to see if the girls were done. After the girls finished They all left in an uber to the Plane.

They checked in their bags and then waited at the gate for everyone else. They got on the plane and went back home.

when aria got home she made a smoothie and unpacked her bag and then edited the playlist video. She scheduled it to upload and then went to bed because it was pretty late.