big decisions

aria woke up the next morning in the boys spare bedroom. she was still in her dress because she forgot to bring clothes. she sent a quick message to noah explaining she left and sent a happy birthday message to jaden.

she got out of the bed and went out to her car. she drove home and went inside. she cleaned up the house a bit because her family was coming to visit.

a little while later ashley got home and helped aria clean the house.

ar: So ash how's things with you and vinnie.
as: they're going really well i'm so happy i met him.
ar: i'm so glad to see you happy ash. it means so much to me.
as: thanks Aria. but i can't be fully happy until i know you're happy.
ar: i'm fine Ash i talked to him last night and we cleared a lot of things up and i said it was best for us to stay as friends.
as: i'm so mad you guys were perfect for each other i definitely thought he could be the one to make you forget about your past.
ar: i thought so too but not everyone has a fairytale life.

the girls conversation was cut short when their doorbell went off.

ar: omg i completely forgot to get changed. do you think you could answer the door ash?
as: sure!

aria ran upstairs and got changed quickly.

outfit:

she also grabbed her vlogging camera because she hadn't finished her week in a life yet

ar: hey guys so it's thursday right now and i'm rushing cause my family is here and i wasn't changed but yeah let's go down and see them.

aria walked downstairs and into the kitchen. she saw her mum, asher and evelyn sitting on the barstools.

ar: FINALLY!!! my family is here to see me.

they all stood up and hugged aria individually. aria went and stood next to ashley on the other side of the island counter.

mom: so aria we saw everything on the media. how are you holding up?
ar: to be honest mom i'm doing great. i talked to him last night and told him i needed to think and that we should just be friends.
mom: as long as you're happy and you know what you're doing darling.
ar: thanks mom it means so much to me that you guys are here. BUT how's my favourite sister in law going?!
ev: just a tiny bit pregnant.
aria stood with her mouth open.
ar: PREGNANT?!? you're telling me i'm going to be an aunt.
ashley look at her.
ar: sorry WE are going to be aunts ?!
asher: yes aria you guys are gonna be aunts.
as: when did it happen?
asr: not too long ago probably about 3 weeks. she's nearly 1 month along.
ev: we weren't sure if we wanted it at first because we are both so young but it's gonna be amazing starting a family with him.
ar: i'm so happy for you guys.

they all group hugged and then her family left to go back home.

the rest of the day ashley and aria had a chill day and went to bed.