another wedding

a couple weeks later it was ashley's wedding and aria was so excited because she was the maid of honour. she jumped into her car and drove to ashley's wedding venue. when she got there she saw ashley and ran up and gave her a hug.

ar: omg ash you must be so excited.
as: what can i say in marrying vinnie.
ar: I'm so proud of you.

ashley and aria walked into the brides room and waited for the other girls to show up. while they where waiting aria and ashley spoke about some last minute details about her wedding and aria quickly ran outside and helped finish setting up the wedding with a couple of adjustments.

aria went back to the brides room and found all the other bridesmaids were there. Aria hugged a couple of them and then helped them get ready. she did some girls hair and then the girls helped her get ready. all the girls were chatting while ashley's hair and makeup was being done. when she was finished and dressed all the girls stood in a line facing away from her and then they all turned around to see what she looked like.

bridesmaids dresses:

brides dress:

ar: omg ashley you look gorgeous

aria walked up and air kissed ashley on both sides of her face. all the girls went out to the main area and got into their pairs. aria walked up to quinton and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

q: i think i'm gonna have to do something about this. we are always the bridesmaid/groomsman.
ar: maybe you will.

aria stood infront of ashley and ashley's dad and quickly gave him a hug.

ar: great to see you james(ashley's dad)
ja: always great to see you aria.

the music started playing and all of the bridesmaids walked out. it was time for the best man and maid of honour to walk. aria and quinton walked down the aisle and then stood closest to the priest. they waited as a change of music happened and ashley and james walked down. james kissed her on the cheek and then sat down.

the wedding went on and it came to the reception. aria and quinton sat at the brides table and spoke about the wedding. after the first dance and a couple other dances it was time for the speeches, aria stood up and walked over to the microphone.

ar: Hi everyone, i'm aria if you didn't know me and i am the maid of honour. I have known ashley for as long as i could remember. she is probably one of the weirdest people i have ever met and she definitely does not take no for an answer. me and ash moved out her a couple years ago to start up our own studio and along the way she met the love of her life - vinnie - vinnie i'm honestly so glad she met you. i have never seen her this happy before and it makes me so happy. Ash, seeing you with someone you can be yourself around is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. i have already told you how proud i am of you but i'm gonna say it once more. Ashley Mia Hacker - that's gonna be weird saying - i am so bloody proud of you and your accomplishments. Thank you for being my best friend.

by the end of the speech aria was in full tears. ashley stood up and ran over to her and hugged her so tight.

as: *whispering* thank you so much for being MY best friend
ar: *whispering* I love you.

music started playing and the girls started slow dancing. after a while vinnie can over and took arias place in dancing and quinton came over and started slow dancing with aria.

q: you know i'm gonna marry you someday
ar: i know you are.

aria kissed quinton and laid her head on his shoulder.

after a while aria went over and started talking to her mum.

ar: hey mum how are you
mu: i'm doing great hunny. i just can't wait until this is you. and i know for a fact it's gonna be quinton at the end of the aisle waiting for you.
ar: i hope so-

a loud pair of laughter came drumming through arias ears and when she turned around a huge smile spread across her face.

ar: ASHER, EVELYN. you guys came
asr: we couldn't miss ashley's wedding.
ev: and also the twins missed their auntie.

evelyn and asher placed the nearly 8 month old twins in arias lap. she looked down at her niece and nephew in awe and called quinton over. quinton took alyra and held her closely.

q: so how are you guys?
ev: we're going good it's been a bit hard not being with the kids as much as we'd like but we need to pay for them so it's worth it.
ar: i'm so happy for you guys.
asr: thanks A. but i'm more concerned about you. when's the wedding happening.
ar: not for awhile. we're too young.

the babies started crying so asher and evelyn had to leave early. aria and quinton talked to her mum for a while and then did some more slow dancing. aria went and talked to james and told him about everything that had been happening in LA.

after most of the guests left aria started to pack up with the help of quinton. the packed up the chairs and helped the staff clean down most areas. after cleaning up aria and quinton said bye to ashley and vinnies and then they got in her car and left to go back to her apartment.

aria got changed into some comfortable clothes and then made so ramen noodles for quinton and herself. they quickly watched a movie before going to bed.