dance studio

after ashley left aria started thinking a lot. about how she was supposed to run the studio, go back to school/ college and maintain friendships and keep up with her youtube videos. when she was thinking she came to the decision that it was best if she gave the studio to sidonie to run.

that day she got ready and jumped into her car and drove to the studio. she went up to the office and called in sidonie.

ar: hey sidonie. how are you.
sid: i have been great. how are you
ar: honestly i'm not doing too good
sid: what's wrong aria
ar: well i've been thinking that because i'm going back to college i think it's time for me to hand the studio over to someone.
sid: are you serious. who did you have in mind.
ar: well actually i was thinking you could do it.
sid: are you sure aria.
ar: of course i am.
sid: i'd be honoured to take over the studio.
ar: thank you so much sidonie.
sid: you're definitely always welcome here.
ar: i would love to come back and be a guest choreographer at some point.
sid: i know the students would love that.
ar: okay i'm gonna go tell the team. thank you sidonie.
sid: anytime aria.

aria went to the competition teams rehearsals and had a little chat with them explaining that she won't be at the studio anymore. everyone was sad but they understood why.

ari then knew it was time to call ashley.

ar: hey ash i have some bad news
as: what's wrong ?
ar: well, i kinda gave the studio to sid
as: why?
ar: well i'm going back to college to study business.
as: omg aria i'm so proud of you. and i also kinda knew this would happen especially because rim not there.
ar: thank you so much for understand ash.
as: that's okay aria, i hope you have an amazing time with colleges
ar: thanks ash i'll talk later.

aria ended the call and then drove back to her apartment. she got into some comfy clothes and called quinton to come over. she made a small dinner for her and the girls na degeneres quinton arrived they were done. aria and quinton went to her room and watched a movie. aria got changed into some comfortable clothes ma then grabbed some snacks and continued watching the movie with quinton. after finishing the movie she went to bed with quinton.