a nightmare

the next morning aria woke up in her own bed at her own home. she went through what happened last night and hoped it was a dream because she would never do something like that.

Aria went downstairs to talk to ashley about last night.

ar: hey ash what happened last night?
as: well after we got to hype you had a couple of drinks and blacked out. after you got in the pool that's when you starting drinking charli got you some clothes and i brought you home.

aria starts to remember what happened and decides to call quinton.

ar: by the way ash i'm sorry about noah and dixie.
as: it's okay there's more fish in the sea.

aria walks away smiling at ashley before going up to her bedroom. she sits and thinks about her nightmare last night.

i can't believe i would even dream of that. it's not me.

aria picks up her phone and pressed quintons number.

ar: hey q!
q: hey a! how was the party ?
ar: uhm okay i guess....
q: oh no. what happened ?
ar: nothing.
q: nup- nope me and the boys are coming over
ar: quinton you don't hav-

before aria could finish quinton ended the call. aria sighed and went down and told ashley that the boys are coming. aria went up to her room and got changed.

outfit:

hair:

a couple minutes later aria heard loud voices downstairs and all of a sudden noah and quinton rush into her room

no: Who. what. where. and why!
q: calm down noah. so aria what happened at the party ?
aria walks over and lies down on her bed looking up to the roof. in a starfish position
ar: it wasn't at the party it was after... apparently i got really drunk so instead of staying there ash brought me home. so after she brought me home i went straight to bed.
q: okay go on.
ar: i had the worst nightmare. it was about me and one of the boys from the party
quinton started to tense up.
ar: he took me inside and we did the you know what and then he asked me to be his girlfriend. and i just don't know how i could even dream of that because it's not who i am. i would never do something like that when i just met someone.
no: well that's a lot to take in. it's fine a it was just a nightmare so it didn't actually happen.
ar: i know it just really got to me.
q: he's right aria we know you would never do that.
ar: thanks guys!
aria pulls both the boys into a hug and then they all walk downstairs.

the 2 girls and 2 boys eat dinner and then watch a movie and go to bed.

the next morning the 2 girls woke up extra early because they had a meeting with a real estate agent to look for a dance studio and start their dream jobs.

they headed out the door and met up with the lady who was showing them the studios.

they look through 4 places before finiding the perfect one. it was on a huge block of land and had 4 studios with a huge office.

the girls put in their offer and the lady said they will get back to them. they went home and began to plan out details for the dance school.

a couple of hours later the boys woke up and said they might stay another night. so they decided to do the new challenge on tiktok where you play paper scissors rock and see who wins and they choose the meal. quinton and aria won 2 each and noah and ashley got mad so they went and got their own food.

after doing the challenge and a couple of tiktoks. the 4 of them went to a skate park and did some skating. they all took some quick insta photos and left. aria had been using social media more often now that she knew the others were famous.

arias post:
@aria.maxis

caption: letting go tagged: @noahbeck @ashley

caption: letting go
tagged: @noahbeck @ashley.thinner @qgriggs

comments:

@dixiedamelio: can't wait to see you guys again
            *liked by creator*

@noahbeck.fan group: they have the best vibes.

@ashley.thinner: i love my best friends.
          ^ @noahbeck: i second that
          ^ @aria.maxis: i third that
          ^ @qgriggs: i fourth that
--------------------------------------------------------------
they arrive home and watch another movie and the boys fall asleep.

the girls continue working on information on the studio.

ar: omg what about.... "dance dome"
as: wait! i actually really like that.
ar: omg i can't wait!

the two girls watched a couple of episodes of The vampire diaries then went to bed.

-------------------/Time skip 3 weeks\-------------------

The 2 girls have had a busy week, starting with getting their email about the dance studio. their offer was approved and they wanted to start work immediately. They put their savings together and got some workers and they started helping with renovations on the studio. after a week of working on it they where finished.

the next week they where sorting out business stuff. including dance schedules and dance teachers and choreographers and competitions. they decided they would bring in a ballet teacher for exams and ballet. and get a hip hop and jazz choreographer. the girls wanted to choreograph the competition dances because they still wanted to teach. they decided they would only do a opens team and then hopefully expand when they have more students. they also hoped in the future they could figure out some type of full-time schedule.

They thought it would be a great idea if charli came in and helped sometimes and she of course said yes. the week after that the girls put up ads and started getting emails and everything. they found qualified teachers and choreographers and they were beyond proud of their achievement.

over the 3 weeks they hung out with the boys a lot and the boys helped them with the business emails. Aria and Quinton have gotten close over the weeks and she started catching feelings. she was caught up with the studio and she didn't want to get anything in the way.

in a couple of days it will be the opening for the studio and Ashley and Aria couldn't be anymore excited then they already are.