are you serious?

Today Aria was filming a week in my life for her youtube channel because she hadn't filmed in a while. Ashley left to go to vinnies house so Aria was going to go and get charli so that they could work on some dance stuff together.

Aria got changed and went downstairs and out to her car.
outfit:

aria set up the camera on its tripod and began recording

ar: hey guys! welcome back to a new video. i'm so sorry i haven't been posting i have been focusing on myself a lot lately. but anyways we are about to go pick up charli cause we are working on some stuff at the studios, so let's go.

aria drove to pick up charli and when she got there charli can running out.

ar: okayyy guys i'm here with charli and we are gonna go get some dunkin.

they drove to dunkin and got the charli and then went to the studios.

when they were having a break charli was on her phone looking at tiktok room when she saw something crazy.

ch: omg aria did you see ?
ar: see what?

charli showed her the photo and it was quinton and a girl at a cafe together kissing.

ar: uhm what is this.
ch: i can't believe he would do that
ar: me either.

aria looked back at the photo and started to tear up.

ch: hey hey it's okay.
ar: yeah i know.

the girls finished up and then aria dropped charli off at her house and aria went to hang out with the nach girls.

ar: hey guys.
nach: Hey aria. we saw what happened we hope you okay.
ar: yeah i'm fine.

aria hung out with the girls for a little while and then she went back home. she went to her room and couldn't hold it in anymore she cried and cried because of the photo on tiktok room. after sleeping for a couple hours she looked at her phone and saw notifications from quinton. she couldn't talk to him right now so she just went downstairs and hung out with ashley.