the date

after her sleepover with the girls aria was excited for her date with quinton.

Aria was getting ready in her bedroom and ashley was helping her pick out her outfit. Ashley could tell aria was nervous.

as: A i don't think i have ever seen you this nervous.
ar: I really like him ash and i don't want to ruin our friendship if we don't work out.
as: i know for a FACT you guys will work out.

Aria smiled and continued getting ready. She called anna to help with her hair.

ana: Hey guys! ARIA are you excited?
ar: I'm so excited!
as: Hey anna!
ana: hey ashley it's so great to finally meet you properly haha.

Anna helped with arias hair and the girls hung out for a little while before quinton showed up and knocked on the door.

ar: WOW. okay how do i look?
ana: amazing!
as: quinton will be gobsmacked.
ar: haha i love you guys.

aria walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a very shy quinton.

q: wow Aria you look amazing.

dress:

shoes:

hair:

ar: thanks q! so do you

q: okay you ready to go?
ar: yep

aria waved to the girls and left with quinton. he opened the car door for her and got into the drivers seat.

on the way to the date the spoke about a lot of different things.

When they where getting closer aria started to get butterflies in her stomach.

Quinton opened the door for her and guided her to the date. aria look up and saw the beach and a beautiful sunset. they continued walking and aria saw the date.

date:

ar: omg quinton this looks amazing! quinton blushed and led aria to the picnic

quinton blushed and led aria to the picnic.
q: i wanted it to be special.
ar: it's definitely special.

Aria and quinton ate the food he prepared and drank some wine.

q: you're so gorgeous aria.
ar: Thanks q. and your very handsome.

quinton stood up and helped aria up and asked if she wanted to go swimming. aria said sure and started taking of her shirt.

ar: hey no peeking mister
q: hahah okay.

quinton took of his shirt and snuck up behind aria and lifted her up.

togs:

quinton carried aria into the water and slowly lowered her down

quinton carried aria into the water and slowly lowered her down. as soon as aria was in the water she splashed quinton and swam away. quinton chased after her for 2 minutes before grabbing her foot and pulling her back. he grabbed her waist and looked into her eyes. aria put her hands on his shoulders and lifted her up. she threw her head back and her arms thre backwards. she enjoyed the night sky and the beautiful stars.

Aria put her arms back onto quintons shoulders and he slowly lowered her down. Aria wrapped her legs around his waist and looked into his eyes. Quinton slowly leaned up to her and kissed her passionately yet slowly. Aria took her legs of his waist and put her feet on the floor (water) and deepened the kiss. In this moment there was nobody else quinton cared about more.

quinton pulled away and moved his hands onto arias cheeks. quinton and aria walked out of the water and stood on the beach.

q: Aria i have never felt this way for someone. And i don't want to ruin it by doing something stupid.
ar: quinton you could never do something stupid.
q: I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend.
ar: I would love to be your girlfriend.

Aria stood up on her tiptoes and kissed quinton on the lips less passionately then the kiss before.

aria pulled back and leaned her forehead on his.

ar: I was hoping you would ask me that.
quinton laughed and kissed her one more time before leading her back to the car. they got changed into their clothes and drove home.

Quinton walked aria up to her door and turned to look at her.

ar: thank you for the amazing night.

quinton leaned down and kissed her.

q: anything for you.

aria giggles and walked inside absolutely dazed of the events that had just occurred. She slowly walked up to her room and got ready for bed. Anna left a while after aria did and ashley invited vinnie over for awhile and then he left.

aria could hear ashley's tv playing and walked into her room.  she walked over to her bed and lifted up the blanket and got underneath them.

ashley turned to face aria.

as: how was it?
ar: the best night ever.
as: anything - I don't know - out of the ordinary happen.
ar: hmm maybe just the fact that i have a boyfriend.
they both squealed and ashley hugged her best friend.
as: i'm so proud of you.
ar: thanks ash.

they both feel asleep together and woke up the next morning to a lovely sunrise.

aria called her friends telling them her and quinton are dating and then called her family to tell them.

her and ashley spent the rest of the day training their dancers dances.

they went to bed that night happy and filled with joy.