5 months later

5 months later

aria had started getting really close with kendall and she also hung out with cynthia, anna and eva a lot. quinton and her were inseparable.

aria had hung out a lot with the hype house and sway house and she had become really close with them all. aria was happy they were invited to her party because she wouldn't have been that close with them if they weren't.

aria had been at the studio teaching a lot with the help of ashley and charli. she also brought in cynthia sometimes and the dancers loved that. Sidonie also started a full time program for ballet dancers and they got in a new teacher to help ballet. he was a professional french teacher who sidonie knew very well.

aria had also been at the gym trying to workout as much as she could. she also spent a lot of time with her niece and nephew because evelyn and asher had to go to work a lot. She was so happy that her family moved closer to her so that way she could see them more often. when there were all the way over at her hometown it was hard to travel there all the time.

ashley and vinnie came over a lot and helped look after alex and alyra a lot as well. they considered them their nephew and niece as well.

aria had spent a lot of time at sway because she kind of lost contact with noah after they hadn't spoken in a while. Addison and bryce broke up and so did josh and nessa. jaden and mads got back together and so did dixie and noah. she was happy that noah and dixie got back together because he was finally happy again. she was also happy that their friendship was the same as before.

arias mum moved to LA. and after asher and evelyns honeymoon they moved to LA as well so that their newborn babies could grow up with an aunt and grandma. they had twins which was very unexpected. the had a boy named alex after their father alexander and a girl named Alyra after aria.

not a content house was falling apart, their management team was asking for things the girls didn't want to do. madi and lauren left and they live together in an apartment now.

the other girls were planning on leaving but they didn't know where too. Eva and sab have an apartment and they are moving out. today the girls are gonna go fire their management team because of all the horrible stuff they made them do. they were pulling up and they all got out. they walked inside and went into the managers room.

ar: THATS IT. we are done.
ma: we are sick on tired of the way you are treating us.
lau: it is disgusting and disrespectful the way you are treating.
ana: and the stuff you are making us do.
cy: we are done with you guys. you're fired.
management: YOU CANT FIRE US WE MADE YOU.

the girls started walking out but when they said that aria turned around and went off.

ar: YOU DID NOT MAKE US. WE MADE OURSELVES. I CAME FROM A SMALL TOWN AND I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF THESE GIRLS BECAME FAMOUS BY THEMSELVES. don't you ever say that to me again. you do not own us.

the girls walked out and back to the house. sab and eva packed up their things and left. cynthia, anna and aria packed their things and put it in their cars. they went apartment hunting all around LA . they looked at so many apartments but none of them looked good enough to buy it.

it took them a couple days but when they found this apartment it fit them all perfectly. they bought the apartment and while the place was getting fixed up they all stayed at the sway house. it took a couple weeks for the apartment to be fixed up cos it was very old.

quinton and aria stayed in bed mostly all day, everyday.

ar: q, i need to tell you something.
q: what's wrong bub.
ar: i think i wanna go back to school.

a couple weeks later the apartment was ready to move into. the girls packed up their things at sway and went in arias car to the apartment.

the girls helped anna set up her room. and then cynthia and then arias. after the set up the rooms they all went shopping for some stuff for the other rooms. they got some food for the pantry and then went to a electronic store. they got a tv and a couple of things for the kitchen.

the got home and set up the kitchen and living room.

arias room:

living room and kitchen:

(it's a 2 story apartment)

after setting up the apartment the girls had a girls night and invited madi, lauren, sab, and eva over and the girls boyfriends came over as well (quinton, jack cynthias boyfriend). the had a nice night in their new apartment and then the other girls went home and aria and quinton went to bed.