Sway?

I woke up the next morning checking my phone to see it was 8:13am. I walked into Ashley's room and jumped on her bed.

Ar: COME ON ASHH WAKE UP!!!
As: *sleepy* I am going to kill you aria maxis!

I start running into my room with Ashley running after me. I miss my door and run down the stairs into the kitchen. Before running out the back doors ashley catches up to me and starts tackling me to the floor (softly)

Ar: *laughing* a-ashleyyyy stooo-oop tickling me!
As: this is what you get for waking me up.

After a while of her tickling me. She gets up and walks into the kitchen. I run upstairs grab my phone and FaceTime Noah.
As I'm walking down the stairs into the kitchen I grab my vlog camera and Noah answers. I signal him to shhh and start vlogging.

Ar: hey guys! I'm so sorry that I didn't vlog to much yesterday but I didn't want you guys to see the house because I wanted to do a house tour! But anyway I kinda have a special guest.

I turn the camera to show noah on my phone and he waves and smiles.

No: hey guys!! If you didn't know me and aria recently became friends because she ran into me at the airport
Ar: I SAID I WAS SORRY!!
No: whatever you say aria.

I turn the camera back to me and continue talking.

Ar: anyway I'm gonna have some breakfast! So this is the end of the vlog. Bye guys love you all and respect everyone for who they are!

I turn off the camera and walk into the kitchen talking to noah.

Ar: hey ash. Noah was wondering if he could come over to our house?
As: yeah that's fine! He's the hot one right?

I cover my mouth and start to laugh turning my phone so that Ashley can see noah.

As: I- um hi noah....
Ar: hi Ashley. It's nice to see you.
As: ummm I didn't mean it. I mean like your hot but like I'm not and I'm sorry I just shouldn't talk to you anymore. I'm gonna go.

She runs away with her food and I glare at noah through the screen

Ar: YOU BROKE ASHLEY!
No: I'm sorry I didn't even say anything.
Ar: it's a joke noah she always gets like that. Anyway here's my address "94 *********** street".
No: okay aria see ya soon! I'm excited to see your new house.

I wave bye and end the call. I grab my MacBook and start transferring my vlog footage and edit the video.

Noah's POV

After ending the call I look at the notepad that I wrote her address on and realise that it is only 5 houses down from mine.

No: BOYS IM GOING TO ARIAS HOUSE ANYONE COMING?!?

All the boys come running downstairs with confused looks on their faces.

No: why are you all confused ?

———————————————————————————
J- jaden
Jo- josh
B- Bryce
Q- quinton
K- kio
G- griffin
Bl- Blake
A- Anthony
———————————————————————————
J: who's aria?
Bl: yeah who is she?
No: I met her on a plane!
I show them a photo and all of the boys mouths drop to the floor.