the boys

A couple weeks after the playlist aria was getting ready to hang out with the boys today. She got out of bed and changed into some clothes

she had a quick breakfast and said bye to the girls then drove to the sway house

she had a quick breakfast and said bye to the girls then drove to the sway house. She walked in to the house and went into the living room.

ar: Hey boysss
no: Aria! we have missed you
bry: Yeah why the fuck didn't you visit
blake: we had so much content we wanted to film
ar: Oh so you guys are just using me for content
bry: Yeah white else would we be friends with you
ar: oh shut up!
bla: Well they aren't joking we are gonna do an episode of F**k boys kitchen.
ar: oh cool

Aria and the boys went into the kitchen and blake set up his camera and started filming.

Aria: Amelie
Quinton: Blake
Blake: Jaden
noah: Bryce
Mads: Amelie
Bryce: in the background

After you filmed the video for blake's channel you did a couple other videos for the other boys and then went upstairs with amelie.

Am: Aria did you want to go get some food and then come back and go in the pool.
Ar: Yes! i'm so hungry.
am: cool let's go

The girls went downstairs and told the boys they were leaving and got in arias car and drove to raising canes and got some food for themeselves and the boys.

They drove back and gave the boys their food and they all ate at the table.

bry: Aria how are your niece and nephew
ar: They're growing so fast. i'm seeing them in a couple of days. i should bring them and here and you  guys can meet them.
Am: omg i would love that.

They all finished eating and then got into their togs and went into the pool.

togs:

Aria went down to the pool with Amelie and the boys and filmed some tiktoks and took insta photos

after they spent some time in the pool aria and quinton went up to his room and watched some tv then went to bed. The next morning aria was going out with the boys.

She got changed into some clothes

She woke up the boys and amelie and then told them to get ready

Everyone got into her car and they drove to a restaurant closer to the city.

They went inside and sat down and ordered some food.

bry: any exciting stuff coming up guys?
ar: hmm not really, you ?
bry: just the usual merch, the fight
ar: oh yeah i forgot you were doing that.

Everyone's food came and they all ate. After eating aria and amelie went shopping for some stuff and the boys went to the gym.

Aria got some Jordan's, new clothes and a pretty bracelet. Aria dropped Amelie at sway and then went back to her Apartment.

Ar: GUYS IM BACK!
Cy: hey aria how was it?
ar: really good! what did you guys do?
ana: we were so lazy.

They all laughed and then went shopping for some groceries and came back and made dinner.

Aria quickly filmed some collabs before going to bed.

The next day aria woke up and made some breakfast. She did a quick workout and then Did some college work.

After college she went out to run some errands and quickly stopped in to see quinton. Then she went back home and finished off some work.

While she was working she got a dm from morphe asking if they wanted to do a collab. Aria texted back saying she would have to think about it because she already has so much going on.

She finished off her work and then went out to dinner with Cynthia, Anna, and quinton and then came home and went to bed.