Wedding

Aria woke up in her room at the AirBnB near their wedding. She decided she wanted to do a traditional wedding by not sleeping with her husband the night before the wedding.

She got out of bed and went down to grab some breakfast.

je: Hey sweetie are you excited?
ar: Mum! is that even a question. Im about to get married to the love of my life!
je: Okay i get it haha

aria gave her mum a huge hug and kiss and then ate some breakfast and went back upstairs to start getting ready. her hair stylist and makeup artist started working hard and by the end of it she looked beautiful. and so did her bridesmaids.

and she decided to go for a really natural makeup look

Her mum helped her get into her wedding dress that she chose and then everyone got some photos and then Aria went downstairs to her wedding. She could hear everyone talking and the music playing. The amount of nerves she had was uncountable. When she heard her music, people opened the door and she started walking down m. When quinton saw her she could see her was falling in love all over again.

she walked down the aisle and when she got to the top she held quintons hands

After her wedding ceremony Aria and quinton went to the post wedding party and they had a great time. All their friends gave speeches about their relationship and how they met and Aria couldn't hold back the tears. After the party the went to the airport and went on their honeymoon.

(we all know what happened there ;) )

After their honeymoon they came back and started unpacking their new house. It looked beautiful. Aria was so in love with her life. but something was wrong.

Aria ran to the toilet and started vomiting for a good 2 hours. she grabbed the test and - oh no.