drama

today aria and eva were going shopping for cynthias birthday tonight.

the both got ready and left for the shops. aria was getting her a necklace and eva was getting her some earrings.

once they finished at the shops aria dropped eva at home and aria went to quintons. when she got there she knocked on the door and noah answered.

no: hey aria long time no see.
ar: hey noah. yeah it has been pretty long how are you?
no: i'm good. how about you
ar: i'm good thanks. anyways i'm gonna go see q. see ya later.

aria went upstairs to quintons bedroom and he was asleep. aria walked over and laid down next to him.

q: hey baby
ar: hey q

aria was about to get out of his bed when he pulled her back in and snuggled into her.

q: just a couple more minutes.
ar: quin we need to go shopping
q: ughhh fine

aria laughed and went into quintons cupboard and grabbed some clothes for herself:

ar: q let's go.
q: coming.

aria and quinton walked downstairs and said by to the boys and then got in the car. they drove to the shops and went shopping for a while.

aria was holding quintons hand and some fans came up to them.

fans: OMG QUINTON AND ARIA
fans: ARE YOU GUYS DATING AGAIN
ar: uhm no we are just friends

aria took photos with the fans and then continues to go shopping. when they got back in the car quinton started asking her questions.

q: maybe we should just tell everyone
ar: yeah i think we should.

they got back to arias house and went up to her room. she set up the camera and filmed a video explaining her relationship.

Aria and quinton were lying in her bed when she was getting loads of notifications from social media.

ar: omg uhm i'll be right back.

aria ran to her bathroom and started to cry. there was a girl and a couple of her fans body shaming her on instagram and twitter.

q: hey aria you okay?
ar: uhm yeah i'm fine can you please go get cynthia ?
q: okay.

a couple minutes later cynthia knocked on the bathroom door and aria let her in. cynthia hugged aria tight and sat down next to her.

cy: oh aria i saw twitter. i can't believe this.
ar: i didn't do anything. i barely even post on there.
cy: it's okay aria we will figure out who is making the rude comments.
ar: thanks cynthia.

aria hugged her and then got changed into some sweats and walked out to her room. she didn't feel like talking so she just went straight to her bed and laid down. quinton leaned over her and placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer.

q: hey babe you sure you're okay?
ar: hmhmm
q: aria talk to me.
ar: just a couple of girls are making up rumours and rude comments about me.
q: i know for a fact none of them are true.
ar: thanks quin

aria kissed quinton on the lips and then got ontop of him. Quinton moved his hands up and down her body and around her back. aria moved her hands through his hair and then lifted herself up looking at quinton.

ar: i love you so much quin
q: i love you too aria.

aria laid down on quintons chest and fell asleep hugging him.

a couple days later aria went downstairs and and asked the girls if they wanted to film a youtube video.

they film a cake baking competition and the teams were:

anna & eva
cynthia & aria
madi & lauren
the judge was dab.

madi and lauren won and then aria went upstairs and edited the video.

a couple hours later aria uploaded the video and put some togs on

togs:

she went downstairs and the other girls were already outside in the pool

she went downstairs and the other girls were already outside in the pool. they made a couple of tiktoks and posted some instagram photos.

aria called quinton and asked if he wanted to come over. he came over and she got changed into some sweats and then got in the car and the went to get some in and out.

they got home and watched some tv before going to bed.

the next morning arias phone was blowing up again and she checked it and there were rumours about her cheating on quinton.

ar: hey baby there's rumours about me again.
q: what are they ?
ar: apparently i am cheating on you with some guy named chase hudson. i don't even know who that is.
q: *he pulls her in close* it's okay baby i know you would never do that.

aria went downstairs and told the girls about what was happening.

madi: do you know who's doing it?
ar: no. it's just this girl her names "sexyamber"
sab: omg... that's quintons ex. you know the ones in the photos.
ar: omg how does she even know we're together again. i only posted that video like 1 day ago.
ana: she knows everything. it's amber.
ar: what am i gonna do people think i'm a bitch.
cy: idk but we are gonna figure something out.

cynthia and aria went upstairs to her room and spoke to quinton about everything.

q: i can't believe she's doing that. i'm so sorry aria.
ar: it's okay q it's not your fault.

cynthia went back downstairs and you went and got changed. you then went downstairs to cynthia and posted a full paragraph explaining what was happening faith amber. cynthia and the girls and also quinton posted tweets about the situation too. all of arias fans said they were sorry about not believing her.

the rest of the day went by super quickly and aria and quinton went to bed that night snuggling and happy the drama was over.