new friends

aria got a text from kendall today saying that she should come over so aria got ready:

clothes:

and she got in her car and drove to kendall's place

and she got in her car and drove to kendall's place. when she got there kendall came outside and hugged her.

ken: hey Aria it's so great to see you again
Ar: You too kendall.
ken: so i was thinking we could go out for lunch.
ar: sure do you wanna take my car?
ken: yeah let's go.

they got into arias car and then drove to lunch. when they got there hollywood fix came up to them and started asking questions. Aria and Kendall answered a couple and then left to go to lunch.

while they were eating aria saw a couple of people that had been getting famous lately. she walked up to them and introduced herself.

ar: hay i have seen you guys on tiktok and i just wanted to introduce myself. i'm Ar-
sienna: Omg your aria. it's so great to finally meet you. me and nai have been wanting to meet you for ages.
ar: so have i. we definitely need to hangout one day.
nai: that would be so fun
ar: anyways i have to get back to my lunch so i'll see you guys later.

aria exchanged numbers with them and then went back to her lunch with kendall. after they ate lunch aria and kendall went back to kendall's house and did a couple of tiktoks and then did some videos.

(you're kylie)

they then went in the pool and did some shoots out in the city. then aria left and went back to her apartment

a couple days later aria got a text from sienna and nailea saying they should go to a beach or something like that.

aria met up with them at a cafe and had a really nice lunch with them. she then went back to siennas house and had a fun time with the girls.

a couple days later she was chilling at her apartment with quinton when all the sway boys came over asking to do a video. aria got ready and then started filming the video

james- you
blake- blake
josh- quinton
bryce- bryce
noah- noah
jaden- jaden
griffin- josh

you did this video then the boys left and you edited the video.

aria then went to the gym and came back and snuggled with quinton and then went to bed.

for the next couple of days aria hung out with kendall and sometimes sienna and nai.

she had been getting really close with kendall, and cynthia sometimes came to hangout with them.

aria also spent loads of time with anna and eva because she hadn't seen them that much anymore because anna was always out and eva didn't live with them anymore.