losing someone

a couple weeks after Ashley and vinnies wedding aria and quinton were sitting in the dining room at sway and eating breakfast with noah and bryce. a couple of minutes later aria got a text from kendall saying they should hang out. aria texted back saying sure and then told the boys and finished eating. she left to go back to her own apartment and quickly got changed.

outfit

she drove to kendall's house and knocked on the door

she drove to kendall's house and knocked on the door. kendall answered and gave aria a huge hug.

ke: omg aria it's been way too long. i'm so happy we saw each other. i've honestly missed you so much.
ar: me too kendall it's been way too long.

kendall brought her inside and told her what they were doing today.

ke: i actually booked a helicopter flight today and i wanted you to come along. and then i thought we could go for lunch?
ar: omg that would be so fun. let's do it.

aria and kendall waited for the driver to come pick them up to take them to go on the helicopter. once the got picked up the drove straight to the helicopter business. the went on the helicopter and took a tour over the LA mountains.

while on the helicopter aria and kendall looked at the view. once the helicopter ride was over they got dropped off at a small restaurant in the mountains.

kendall and aria had some lunch and took a couple photos with fans and then they went back to kendall's house. they decided to go in the pool so aria went and got changed into some togs.

togs:

they swam in the pool for a while and then got out and did a gym lesson with kendall's personal trainer

they swam in the pool for a while and then got out and did a gym lesson with kendall's personal trainer. after a while it got dark so aria said goodbye and went back to her apartment.

she got changed into some comfy clothes and then had a quick dinner and had a girls night with cynthia and anna.

the next morning aria woke up and got changed into some clothes

outfit:

after aria got changed she had some breakfast with cynthia and anna

ar: hey cynth, anna, i was wondering if you wanted to go out shopping today ?
ana: sure
cy: yeah! that would be so fun.

aria, cynthia and anna finished up and hopped into arias car and drove to the shops. aria, cynthia and anna went shopping for a while and then aria got a message from ashley saying she needed to talk and that it was important. she told cynthia and anna and they said she could drop us home.

they finished up some shopping and then aria quickly drove cynthia and anna home. Aria went back out and drove to ashley's house. when she got there she knocked on the door and ashley answered.

as: aria i'm so glad you came. come in.

aria walked in and gave ashley and vinnie a hug.

ar: what did you need to talk about ?
as: well while me and vinnie were on our honeymoon. we got talking and well. there's no easy way to say this but, we're moving to paris
ar: You're what?
as: i'm sorry A, Vinnie got a job there and he couldn't let go of the offer.
ar: It's fine ash i'm so happy for you guys. and i know you have always wanted to go there.

aria started to cry and ashley hugged her.

as: i'll always be your best friend and i'll come to visit if you ever need me too.
ar: thank you ash. And vinnie i hope you have an amazing time.

aria and ashley hung out for the rest of the day and then ashley gave her a huge hug when she left.

the next morning aria wasn't feeling good so she stayed in bed for most of the day. quinton got to her apartment and went into her room

q: baby. what's wrong
ar: i just don't feel good.
q: i know you're lying.
ar: I just can't believe she's leaving.
q: i know aria but she said she will visit.
ar: i know but she's always been at least a block away from me. now she's gonna be half way across the world.
q: it's okay bub you have me.

quinton laid down next to her and aria turned to face him and snuggled up to his chest.

the next couple of days aria stayed in bed while quinton brought her food. today ashley came over to her apartment and went to arias room.

as: aria you can't stay in bed
ar: ash it's just gonna be so hard.
as: i know A but i'm just a phone call away. don't ever be afraid to call me.
ar: thanks ash it means a lot.

aria finally got out of bed after being in there the past 5 days and she hugged ashley for a really long time.

the next couple of days aria and ashley hung out every single day and had ana amazing time. the day came when ashley and vinnie was leaving. aria and quinton drove them to the airport and quinton said goodbye to them both. ari said goodbye to quinton and then when she got to ashley she couldn't hold back the tears.

ar: I'm gonna miss you so much ash.
as: i'm gonna miss you even more.
ar: please call me every week or whenever you get the chance
as: i was already planning on it.

aria gave ashley one more hug and then went and stood next to quinton waving goodbye to them. quinton and aria got back in the car and drove to sway. aria stayed with quinton for a couple days and then went back to her apartment and hung out with cynthia and anna.