Chapter 16

⚠️WARNING: Small amount of spiccy 😈⚠️
(*********)<————spiccy start and end.

Veronica's POV
There's a crash of thunder and then a knock on my door. I go down the stairs and look at the time. It's 4:37am. There's a note on the table that reads.
"Veronica, I Left early for work. See you this afternoon- love, dad"
There's more knocking.

I'm coming. I shout.

I open the door and the only thing that I see is a shivering girl for a brief second.

Heather?

Like a flash, her lips meet mine for the first time in what felt like forever. We stay like this for a few minutes Until I pull away to ask why the fuck she's here.

"I—have something —I wanna tell— you" she says between each kiss.

I'm listening.

"I—I love you—so —fucking— much"

******
"I—I love you—so —fucking —much"
The moment she mutters that, I throw her against the wall and kiss her again.

"Fuck yes!" She whines.

Shit sorry are you okay? That was really rough. I apologize.

"I like it rough, Ronnie." She sighs.

I've barely even touched her and she's flustered.

WoAh. Is all I say before I remove my shirt. I feel her hands immediately snake up from my waist to my chest.

"God I've missed this." She sighs.

I decide that since she made me wait, I should make her wait. I grab her wrists and gently pin them to the wall on each side of her face.

"Mmm yes." She mumbles as her eyes roll slightly to the back of her head. Fuck.

Sorry. But I had to wait just as long as you did—wait what? I ask. God damnit. NOTHING can piss her off when it comes to shit like this can it?

I kiss her neck but just lightly. Careful not to leave any marks because that would be giving her EXACTLY what she wants.

*********

I go to take her shirt off and that's when I see that there's blood. Lots of it. I realize it's coming from her nose and leg.

Heather, you're bleeding.

"SHIT! ITS TOO EARLY THOUGH!" She tries to take away from the fact that I see her face.

No. You know what I mean. What the fuck happened. Who hit you like that? Come on. Come with me. I put my shirt back on and pull her by her wrist to the bathroom.

I tried to wipe her face off but she kept squirming.

"I can do it myself it's not that bad." She argues.

If you'd just sit still and let me clean your face, I'll let you feel me up. I smirk. Immediately, she calms down and smiles.

"Fine."

I manage to finish her face. But when I move to her leg, she stops me.

"Is this jsut an excuse to get in my pants, huh? Huh?" She teases.

Heather this isn't funny. He dug a knife into your already fucked up leg. Let me re wrap it. I say as I undress the wound.

Heather what the fuck. This is bad. I say.