Thanos: You there. With the red staff.

Goku: Me?

Thanos: Come face me. Let your friends deal with my children.

Everyone looks at Goku in confusion and concern. What does Thanos want with him? Why does he want from him? Goku, confused as well, steps forward, as the Black Order backs away from him.

Soon, both he and the Mad Titan are face to face with one another. They stare at each other, with Thanos looking down at Goku. Soon, the Black Order resumed their fight with the others, leaving the Saiyan and the Mad Titan on their own.

Thanos: What is your name, Saiyan?

Goku: I'm Son Goku. But, my real name is apparently Kakarot.

Thanos: Kakarot? I've heard of that name before.

Goku: Wait, what?

Thanos: Someone, who looked a lot like you, confronted me many years ago, and mention the name of his Kakarot before he attempted to lay a finger on me.

Goku: Huh. That's odd. The only one that can look like me that isn't me is...my father.

Thanos: I see. I can tell the resemblance between you two. And just like him...you will be annihilated.

Goku goes serious as he puts his power pole down and gets ready. Both members of their species stared at each other, before charging at each other. Thanos went for a punch, but Goku dodged it, as it hits the ground, making a crater.

Goku hits a roundhouse kick on Thanos, who shrugs it off, grabs his leg, and slams him onto the ground. Thanos went for a stomp, but Goku disappears. He appears on top of Thanos, before going back, and hitting a Frankensteiner on the Mad Titan.

While on top of him, he starts hitting him with a couple of punches, before Thanos grabs his arm and hits him with a headbutt. He tosses Goku away, as he lands on his feet, before using the purple stone on his left arm to shoot a beam of energy at him.

Goku dodged it but was surprised by the power from that stone. Thanos, seeing this, decides to talk.

Thanos: You seem surprised by that blast.

Goku: I can't help but feel the amount of energy from it. That stone on your arm. Why does it have that power?

Thanos: It's the Power Stone. One of 6 Infinity Stones.

Goku: Infinity Stones?

Just then, Goku remembered the time when Vision was born, where Thor explained the Mind Stone. Now, he has a very uneasy feeling about what Thanos is planning with all of them.

Goku: I see. Then I guess I have to stop you before you get all of the stones.

Thanos: I know you would. That's why I'm going to kill you, so you won't be in my way.

Goku: Hmp. We'll see about that.

Goku charges at Thanos and the two exchange strike at each other. They block and dodge each one of them. As they fight, the others battle against the Black Order. The battle was slowly going down, as Thanos's children are a lot stronger.

Goku saw them struggling and gets an idea. He knocks Thanos back with a kick, picks up his power pole, and turns around.

Goku: Duck!

Using some of his strength and Ki, he throws his staff with a spin, as his friends listen to him.

Goku: Power Pole, Extended!