Fifty Five: Remade

I Need U (remix) By: yeaow & Kina

I Need U (remix)
By: yeaow & Kina

&

To Die For (acoustic)
By: Sam Smith

I stared.

And stared.

And stared some more.

It was all I could seem to do in that moment. My mind was spinning rapidly out of control and I struggled to find purchase, for comprehension of the being laid absolutely bare before me. I'd already run my gaze over her from head to toe a thousand times, my mouth opening and closing as I searched for something to say but always coming up empty. The sun haloed around her deep gold hair, setting it alight, drying my throat to the point of pain. I almost wanted to blink but didn't, and only for the reason that my body would not allow one second of her gone from my sight.

Her cheeks pinked at the attention, her jaw working, lips pursing to hide deadly fangs, her fingers twitching with the need to touch me. I could feel it, this wild wave of red-hot desire she battled but somehow resisted, choosing instead to stand stock-still, her wings arched proudly behind her. Beams of light arched off of the tips, where I'd only now noticed lethal spikes protruding. She stood almost a head and half taller than me, which was fine, I wasn't exactly the tallest wolf, but I made my presence known.

Big girls. I snorted at the inside joke, and her mouth twitched in response. The air around us thickened, filling my chest with fire as I worked to breathe in and out, encompassed by all that she was.

"Azalea." Air whistled through gritted teeth.

I shivered against my will at the raspy warning and low undertones of her voice as she spoke my name, deep and dark and full of sexy promise. My wolf had submitted long ago, and had been reduced to a puddle of pitiful whines and pining in my head. I could feel Elizabeth there too, though I sensed she hung back, aware that I was truly meeting Kore for the first time, our bodies reaching for the other, a force unlike any other wrapping around us.

I sucked in a hollow breath, though it sounded ragged and depthless. I simply had no words. My back was still plastered to this crumbling wall of rubble, and a moment ago I was demanding her explanation, yet now I had no more to say. Eyes the color of rich mountain soil burned into my skin, muscle and bone, exposing the mess of a soul beneath.

"Yes?" I barely breathed.

She stepped closer, until I had to almost crane my neck to look up. Her fingers came up to my cheek, hesitating briefly before making contact with my skin. Sharp pinpricks of pleasure-pain sparked hot across my skin, and I knew had I been able to look down, that my knuckles would be dancing with blue lightning. She didn't say anymore as I arched into her body, pressing as close as I could, eager for release, for her. A deep moan rocked through my chest at the feeling of her skin touching mine and an answering rumble echoed from her, primal and possessive. Her mouth brushed mine and I nearly broke, sinking into the dark prowess of her mind.