21

TW's:
-Tantrum (abuse)
-Mentions overdose
-Usage too much medication

Clay's POV

After I woke up in George's arms I had walked off with the brightest blush I ever had on my face. I remembered completely breaking down in his arms and I couldn't fall harder for him now. The way he comforted me and held me in his arms. I was so in love with him.

The reason I was crying was because my mum had been really mean to me. I was allowed to leave the hospital yesterday because I was doing okay, but my mum didn't care at all. She forced me to go to school and she kept asking me to make dinner. I didn't dare saying no and I prepared dinner whilst I almost couldn't walk. She didn't even thank me for her dinner and I ended up sleeping in my sister's room because I was crying so hard.

When I woke up, my mum forced me to go to school even though I was very nauseous and my stomach hurt a lot. I never wanted to stay home, but just one day would have been nice. When I arrived at school I told Sapnap about it and bursted out in tears.

I quickly walked to my class and I sat down, having Sapnap look at me. 'Are you okay? Where were you in the first class?'

I nodded slowly. 'I fell asleep in George's arms,' whispered with a bright blush on my face.

Sapnap grinned. 'In George's arms,' he repeated.

'It just happened,' I whispered a little ashamedly. I looked to my side to see George sitting and he smiled at me. I smiled back shyly and I felt myself getting a little calmer. I took three pills again this morning, I really needed them. I had taken the whole bottle of pills with me to school to make sure I would have enough if I needed it. Since we had football training, I would probably need a lot of them.

'You're blushing,' Sapnap giggled.

'Shut up,' I said a little ashamed and I looked at George again. He was focusing on the class and I was wondering how he always looked this stunning. Even when he didn't try to look cute and handsome, he was incredibly cute and handsome.

It looked like George felt me stare at him and he turned around, smiling at me. It felt like I fell harder for him everyday even though I thought I wouldn't be able to for days now. I smiled back at George and I awkwardly stared at my hands after. I had been caught staring at him again and I was feeling a bit embarrassed.

The day passed by slowly and after school I went to go to training with Sapnap. I was still feeling very bad so just before the training started I went to the bathroom to swallow three pills again. Even after my overdose, I still needed them. I still took too many and I was aware of that. I just needed them, but just before I swallowed them, Sapnap walked in.

I hid the bottle and I quickly hid the pills in my pocket, walking back to the changing room. Sapnap came back too and I saw him looking at me. I smiled and I sat down after quickly changing clothes. Sapnap looked at me in concern.

'What did you do in the bathroom?'

'I peed,' I lied.

'Clay, don't tell me you're still using medication.'

I startled because he accidentally said it quite loudly and I felt people look at me, although Sapnap didn't notice this.

'You took an overdose, Clay. You can't take even more.'

'Shut your mouth,' I whispered as I saw everyone staring at me.

Sapnap startled as he realised he had talked too loudly and one of my teammates started talking. 'You overdosed? Are you okay?'

'I'm fine,' I said, rolling my eyes. 'Leave me alone.'

'No, dude. I'm not leaving you alone, did you attempt suicide or what?'

'I didn't, I just accidentally overdosed.'

'Did you have to go to the hospital?'

'Why do you care?' I yelled at him.

It was obvious that I didn't take my medication and I felt myself getting aggressive. Sapnap suddenly grabbed my bag and he looked through it, finding the bottle I hid quickly.

'Clay, what's this?'

'Sapnap, I hate you,' I whispered, clenching my fists. 'Why are you saying this where everyone is? Do you know I trusted you with this?'

'Are you an addict?' a teammate of mine asked.

I got even more mad now and I started breathing faster. 'I JUST NEED THOSE PILLS, GIVE THEM BACK.'

Sapnap hid them behind his back and I tried grabbing them, but when I realised I couldn't I completely tripped.

'I HATE YOU, SAPNAP. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? NOW EVERYONE KNOWS I TAKE MEDICATION, I HATE YOU.'

'I didn't mean to tell them.'

'Give me my medication back right now.'

'I won't, I'm sorry. I have to be a good friend here.'

'A GOOD FRIEND WOULDN'T TELL EVERYONE THE SECRET I TRUSTED HIM WITH.'

'I didn't mean to.'

'GIVE IT BACK,' I screamed.

I got completely crazy and I felt myself breathing heavily. 'NOW.'

'I won't, I'm sorry.'

Out of anger I felt tears streaming down my face and then I couldn't resist myself anymore. I punched Sapnap in his face really hard and I pushed him against the wall. 'If you don't give them back I will beat the shit out of you.'

'Stop,' one of my teammates said, pushing me away. I got even more mad, hit him in his face too as I ran away crying. I needed my medication, I really did. I kept running while the tears were streaming down my face and I fell down on a bench since I was out of breath. I started feeling all my pockets for some pills, but I lost them while running.

I started screaming loudly. Since we trained in the hall in our school, I was just screaming in the middle of the school now. I didn't even mind anymore and I fell down on my knees, screaming louder than ever.

1029 words