Chapter 42 - Fight

"You're kidding right?" Thor shook his head as the team watched you run away to your room. The hall was silent until you cam back in Asgardian armour—green, black and gold like Frigga had instructed for it to be crafted.

"Thought you didn't work out?" Sam coughs.

"Shut your mouth! I get to meet the warriors three and Sif! Now, get your asses ready or I'm leaving!" You nudge them all towards their rooms as Fleora and Thor laughed. "Hey, Sunshine?"

"Yes, Y/n?" The princess smiles from across you.

"Do you fight?"

"I little but I rather not," she giggles, raising her dress to show a blade tucked in a leg garter.

"Holy shit," you eye it, catching Thor biting his lip. "Hey, blondie, her eyes are up there," you taunt making him cough and Fleora snicker.

"My sister doesn't think a woman should fight, that we should stay as domestic servants, I think otherwise,"

"If you don't marry her, I will." Thor glared at you for the comment.

~~~

"Wait, look at this," you halt Peter and start to jump around making metal clink over and over causing the spider to topple over laughing. "Clink clank, Parker,"

He continued to laugh. "S-Stop!"

"You have such broken humor, dude," ruffling his hair, he pushes you away with a chuckle.

"Clink. Clank." he wheezes again.

"Ah! These must be the heroes," Hogun was the first to greet, the two other warriors and Sif turning as well as Loki and Eudora.

"And the most gorgeous maiden in all nine realms," Fandral slide to you, kissing your hand.

"Why the hell aren't guys in my world like this?" You plead to the sky.

"Does Midgard not provide?" Fandral pulls away and bows.

"Not my Midgard," you cough. "I like Zachery Levi's Fandral better, so this is a win,"

The uneducated lot—on your situation—tilted heads. "Y/n is from a world where we are characters! Much is to be explained but that is the short version," Thor blurts quickly.

"Exact-a-mundo,"

"Explain more?" Fandral links arms with you.

"Well, the actor who plays you in the first Thor movie was replaced by this version of you, but a good choice I think," you wink, making an approving 'OK' sign. "My favorite line is in Dark world which is the second movie where you say 'for Asgard' then jump off the ship,"

"Sounds like me," he boasts making your smirk with an eye roll.

"Oh, then you die in the third movie," shrugging smugly as he pales, you watch as he looks around in concern. "He looks like a scared puppy, aw," you pinch his stubble cheek.

~~~

"So they surge electron-magnetic fields around the blade which is stopped by an absorbent at the handle?" Bruce examines the sword which Volstagg drops his jaw confusedly at.

"Yes...?" He questions, Hogun and Fandral's shrug being no help.

"Cool," Banner walks away to the benches, wanting no involvement of the big guy. The team adapted easily; usual weapons replaced by enhanced Asgardian versions, though Tony just tinkered with his nano-tech and quantum tech on the side.

"Look at me go!" You hold the sword up making Fandral rush over and help you hold it properly. "I was doing that,"

"You weren't," he deadpans. "Now, fight," he raises his sword expertly as the rest smirked in amusement.

"Finally going to put those empty threats into action?" Bucky yells making you flip him off.

"How hard can it be?"

~~~

"How hard huh?" Clint grins as Sif helped you up.

"Watch it, bird brain, I may not be able to fight but I can commit arson using your sunflower seeds," this caused him to drop to his knees, pleading for mercy.

"How does one..."

"Don't ask... you should never ask," Thor holds his hand up as Fleora skips over.

"Come on, Y/n, let me teach you, these guys are useless with their egos," she teases.

"Fleora," Eudora sighs, checking her lipstick in her mirror.

"S-sorry," her sister murmurs, placing down the weapon and sitting back in her spot. Loki side-glared at the woman he was meant to court, standing up from his seat in the shade.

"Come on, Fleora, show me what skills you have," Loki hums making the blonde gleam.

"Really?"

"Hel yes," Thor exclaims. "Any woman able to fight is a woman worth fighting for," Thor smiles warmly making Fleora blush.

"A girl worth fighting for~" A few Avengers sing quietly. Fleora quickly maneuvered her dress and got in a stance against Loki who raised his daggers from thin air.

"Kick his ass, Fleora!" You cheer.

"Thank you, Y/n, very helpful!" Loki snarks back.

The girl took two steps forward, kicking the god off his feet. He took a swift push back and kicked her side, which she grabbed and spun him around with. Hoisting himself up in a jump, Fleora took this chance and landed a blow to his cheek, sword spinning in the air.

She caught it quickly and brought it to Loki's neck as he staggered back, falling against the ground. "Impressive," he heaves out.

"That's was amazing, Fleora!" Thor runs forward and kisses her cheek. "You are brilliant,"

"Aw," you sniffle. "The grease ball got his ass kicked by the definition of a sunflower," you peer over him.

"I will stab you,"

"I'd be honoured," you wink then help him up. It didn't matter though considering his pure mass and your strength... or lack thereof.

"Well, you have my blessing," Loki coughs out to the couple, interrupting the moment between his brother and the princess. They ignored his words and continued to shyly flirt. "They're busy, meaning you get a special lesson from me," Loki conjured a blade.

"If it's about washing hair, I think I need to teach you," you tug at his locks. The sword quickly grazed along your figure, landing you on the ground without harming you. "Bitch," you knock him off his feet, your laugh ringing out when he hits the ground with a pained wheeze.

~~~

'_'

'_'

I'm sorry I love your comments so much I just can't stop publishing new chapters

- Anna ❤️