Chapter 35 - Tik Tok

Pietro is Tik Tok famous.

Yeah, so that's a thing... how do you know? Well, Peter has his own Tik Tok account with Ned where they show off comics and different merchandise, so whilst you scrolled along your 'for-you page' in hopes for an afternoon muse-

Why was the speedster dancing?- AND WHY DID HE HAVE 4 MILLION LIKES?!

Dashing out your room and to his room, the door was flung open and there he was in a maid outfit dancing to Nippon Egao Hyakkei. His silver hair slowly moved until his face met yours, but instead of stopping, he kept dancing.

This went on until the end of the song. "You're Tik Tok famous,"

"You're not?" He grins, switching off the phone. "It's a hard job being this sexy,"

"It's not that hard to be Tik Tok famous, just a few dances and there ya go,"

"Really?" Pietro zoomed to your side, taking your phone. "Hm, you have an account, let's prove that, hm?"

"No way! I'm not doing dances, the only way I'm getting tik tok famous is through being funny," you both glare for a moment before he smirks.

"Fine, I'll get Stark to find out how long it took for me to get famous, and let's see if you can beat me... you win and I'll-"

"Be my maid for the day, game on, bitch," hands were shaken and you dashed off.

"What if I win?!"

"I'll buy you a Chat Noir cosplay!"

~~~

"What's the plan for today?" Steve asked while you walked in with Nat at tow.

"Death," you set up your camera and sigh, Nat nudging you and repeating the only pro to this. "I'll regret this,"

"Yeah but you'll win," she winks.

Me and your girlfriend playing dress up at my house~

You fall back onto the couch and start to flirt with Nat who was holding back a grin. With everyone's confused glances, this would get you to win easily.

I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch~

Everyone's eyes widened and the video was cut just before you and Nat kissed. "What in god's unholy earth...?" Bucky dropped his jaw as Peter stood by his side holding a vintage Hobbit book.

"I'm utterly confused," Thor and Loki stared with concern and confusion.

"HEY! No, no, you said by being funny not a thirst trap!" Pietro zooms in wearing cat ears.

"You have a damn maid dress, you know how much a thirst trap that is?" He pursed his lips then scowled. "Exactly, now, if you excuse me I'm going to post this then scream in gay panic,"

~~~

Jumping into Thor's lap, you hold the camera up and take a video as he tilted his head with a wide smile.

You want me

Running away to Loki, you put the camera in front of his face from behind as he read at the dining table.

I want you baby

Dashing to Bucky who was on the couch trying to play Uno with Steve, you shove your cheek against his stubble and make a silly face.

My sugar boo

Steve was the last as you poked his nose while scrunching your nose at the camera.

I'm levitating

"Thank you!" They watched as you walked off. "Won't date anyone over 50?" You murmur and type up the text. "What about now?" You add the text along with their ages. "Posted!"