Chapter 40 - Pikachu

Giggling in pure delight as a small animal hopped around, the pastel green hue of it's fur shimmering a little.

"That looks like an Ochotona iliensis," Bruce notes as it jumps into your palm and curls up, it's small hind paws sticking up with a stretch. It's fur was softer than anything you ever thought possible, almost as if it wasn't making any contact.

"It looks like a little cutie pie," you coo at it, scrunching your nose at it. "What's its more common name?"

"The Ochotona iliensis? Oh... uhm, Ili Pika,"

"Pika? I'll name you pikachu!" It suddenly sneezed and turned yellow. You gasp lightly, "Peter! Meet Pikachu!"

"A little busy!" He yells, trying to pry thorns from Tony's skin. "Sorry, Mr Stark,"

"Hey!" You see the gods gracing over with two new women.

The one next to Loki had brunette hair that met the length of her hips, braided back and adorned with a green gem-ed tiara. Emeralds? Couldn't be, since a flicker of sun showed a red hue. Iris' a lazuli, they sent an icy gaze to the group which didn't sit right. The fabric of her dress was a velvet green—black and gold as added features. Her lips a plump pink, settled in a smug frown; she seemed all too perfect, and all too judging.

Beside Thor was a blonde woman, short but very confident; nowhere near in a bad way. Her eyes were blue as well but a softer look to them, each fleck shun bright in the sun. The gown she wore was yellow with hints of red flowers matching those in her shoulder length hair. Her gleam made you smile, head quirking as she held Thor's arm.

"Look what I found, Lokes," you quip as he sighs out in relief when you ran over to him. "I named him Pikachu,"

"That's a Maybear, unpredictable and usually shy," he looks down and hums as it jumps back at the sight of him. "What did you lure it with?"

"My good looks and charm, duh," you place it on your head which it curls on. "Does it do anything cool?"

"Usually changes hide colour and-" a small short, yet strong, gust of wind left it's mouth. "Has elemental powers,"

"Cool! Hey, Pete, I found the next air bender!"

"Water," Wanda tossed a handful of water from the pond.

"Earth," Pietro zoomed by and threw dirt in the air from his palms.

"Fire," Bruce lit a match from the small kit he had in his pocket.

"Air," You held the Maybear up who burped out a large flow of wind.

"Long ago, the four nations lived in harmony," Peter continued.

"I will never understand your enjoyment," Loki scoffs playfully making you nudge him to the side. There was a cough from the brunette who glared at you. "Yes... Uhm, Y/n, this is Eudora,"

"Hey, Assvengers, get over here," placing Pikachu down, he scampered away making you frown.

"I've got the best ass, let's be honest," Pietro revels in his self-glory.

"It's a tie between Cap and Nat," You cough making Eudora look at you in disgust. "What?"

"I hope you don't like women as well as men,"

"Not exactly what I was getting at... but do you have a problem with that?" Crossed arms helped you size up to her.

"Yes, because I don't want you flirting with me, that's revolting," her words made you gape in amusement.

"Oh! Sorry I didn't- wait, silly me, I forgot I have standards," cringing your face a little at the sight of her, Nat snickers by your side.

"Excuse me?"

"I said that I have standards, you homophobic bitch," hands clapped after each word in a frantic beat.

"That is nauseating, how could you kiss another woman?" She scoffs, watching Nat sauntering up with a grin.

"Like this," The redhead took you into a deep kiss, your body in a dip making your entire face heat up. "Need another demonstration?" Nat asks as Eudora grasps her lips in fear. "Pietro, don't say anything,"

The silver speedster grumbles and slumps back as the group laughs, including Thor and the blonde woman. Loki glared at Nat who couldn't stop smiling at his jealousy, the fluster in your smile and Eudora's look of distaste.

"Men don't exist to me anymore," placing your fingers on your lips before mindlessly looking around with the fingers now pointing around. "I just kissed Nat... I just- I need a moment," you walk away.

"Will she be okay?" The blonde next to Thor asks him.

"She will be just fine," a scream which turned to a squeal was heard, birds flying away from the bush you walked around. "She's fine,"

"Cool, I'm not gay because the marvel cast still exists, but you need to watch your actions or I'm dropping everything and getting us a cottage so we can be cottage core lesbians," you warn Nat who bursts into laughter.

"I wouldn't mind, honestly," she shrugs making deadpan from her to the rest.

"Audacity." Eudora then tried to speak again making you stop her, "shut up, I don't care, who's this lovely gal?" you look to the blonde who was grinning excitedly.

"My names Fleora," she shook your mid stretched arm. "It's lovely to meet you,"

"You too," hugging her quickly, you both did quick kisses to the cheek. "So, what's the deal with you two?"

"Father has 'set us up', as you say," Thor air quotes. "But I wish not to rush Fleora if she doesn't wish so," snapping your gaze from them to Loki and Eudora you see the regretful look in his and the smug one in hers.

"So like, you two are princesses?" You stretch on.

"Of Alfheim," Fleora curtsies as Eudora waits for you to do so. "Eudora is the eldest," Fleora adds.

"When Loki and I marry, we will rule Alfheim while my sister marries Thor and rules here,"

"If we marry," Thor and Fleora sing lightly while Loki sighs it out in annoyance.

"Arranged marriage seems fun," Sam coughs before looking to the banquet halls where food was being loaded into. "But that seems more reasonable,"

"Love to chat but I agree with Sam," you click your fingers at the group of deities—you assumed the girls were goddesses—and jump into Pietro's arm as he zoomed away.

"I hate her,"

"I love her," The sisters say in contrast.

"I don't care if you hate her, she is a friend and you will be civil," Loki snarls, gliding off to follow as Fleora and Thor smirk to each other.

~~~

:3

- Anna ❤️