Chapter 37 - Playlist

"Friends, we have news!" Thor yells out to the group. Loki was by his side, feeling a mass impact him from behind.

"Boo!" Your voice emitted from behind him.

"Oh, wow, I'm so terrified," He humors making you frown.

"Fine then," you switch and jump on Thor. "Boo!"

"Ah!" The blonde plays along making you stick your tongue out at his brother. Before getting side tracked, Thor continued, "I have brilliant news,"

"Spill the tea, sis," Vision smiles as you deadpan to Peter who holds back a burst of laughter, his lips trembling before scrunching down.

"Loki and I have spoken with both our mother and the allfather," spinning around to face them both, their contrasting hands, in temperature, were clung by you. "We are going to Asgard!"

"WOOHOO!" Falling back, Loki was quick to catch you in a dip, your body wriggling in joy. "GET IN LOSER, WE'RE GOING TO ASGARD!"

"I'm glad someone's excited," Nat notes.

"Excited?? You know what this means?! I get to go to Asgard! Asgard!" You stood with arms wrapped around Loki's neck, jumping with pure adrenaline.

"I think we heard you-"

"They use Quantum field generators to do scans of the body when warriors get hurt," you cough to the science bros who jump up. Smirking in success, you link arms with the Asgardians.

"Pack your shit, let's go," Tony instructs.

"What's a... that?"

"It transfers molecular energy from one place to another, but on Asgard it's called a soul forge, so much cooler." Loki's lips tugged fondly, he watched as you looked to the brothers again. "When do we leave?"

"My father expects our arrival by sundown," Thor gleams.

~~~

"Holy shit, now I get to listen to my playlist!" You scramble for your phone. "Aesthetic Spotify account check," you high five Peter who pulled his one up.

"Mine's called 'Royal core romance', lot's of Halsey," the group waited in the elevator to reach the Bifrost landing pad.

"Amateur, mine's called 'Queen of Asgard', get on my level," you snark playfully. Loki's lips stayed stoic as best he could, a single thought crossing his mind:

Loki and Y/n... King and Queen of Asgard-

"Losers, my one is called 'Until death do us part', it's a forbidden royal core romance," Wanda smirks as the god was brought back to reality. "Plenty of Harry Styles,"

"This means war," you start to look through your playlists.

Didn't see that one coming? || Dead turbo man

Did I step on your moment? || Natasha R. <3

Baskin Robbins always finds out || Most powerful magic user

I am Iron man || Tiny Stank

Puny god, I have 7 PHD's! || Banner/Hulk

America's Ass- Language! || Capsicle

Protecting your reality, douchebag || Mister doctor

You've been Woo'd || Second most powerful magic user

I've been falling for 30 minutes! || Loki aka loml

Let's do get help || Sparkles