Chapter 22 - Bad photo

The bag had been read and sorted through. Loki, however, didn't wish to keep anything however writing a simple letter in reply was done for all. Postal was a hassle so he simply sent it all using his magic.

"It's sweet of you to send a thank you note, Lokes," you nudge him, collating the art and putting it in a bag; the letters he threw away but he was impressed by the art.

"I may like Midgard a little more," suddenly you both turn to Peter who had rushed in.

"Guess who's getting a phone~" Peter tossed the Stark device to Loki who caught it and held it out like a dirty diaper.

"I think not," he placed it on the coffee table and summoned his book.

"Aww, greasy snake is scared of a small Midgard device!" You mock making him slam his book shit and scowl.

"I certainly am not! Give me that," he took the device and examined it. "I will prove to you in spite I can use this thing," the phone was tapped on your forehead as Loki dragged Peter away.

"Good luck, Parker!"

~~~

Loki sauntered into the living room, face more so metaphorically attached to the screen but it was far from being true. He was typing away rapidly it was odd how he became so easily accustomed to the small keyboard.

He took a picture of his summoned book and posted it on some sort of website; what the shit?? Is that Instagram??

"Do you have Instagram?!" You jump off the couch and look over with a gaped jaw. "How the hell did you get 2.6 Million followers?? You got the phone yesterday!"

"The people love me, Y/n," he sipped at the steaming drink before smirking at you.

"Sit on a dick, Teapot," you flip him off before settling back in your chair, a flash going off. "Delete it," you growl, seeing Loki holding the phone up.

"Hmm, no," he continued to type.

"It is 10 AM! I look like shit! Don't you dare post that,"

"Oh but that makes it all the more tempting to do so,"

"I'll find that damn post and report it," you pull your phone out and start to rapidly look through Instagram. Shit. This was on your original world account! "Stark! I need a Stark phone!" Suddenly one dropped from the vents which Clint was waving from, dragging a tied up Tony away. "I won't even ask,"

Making an account was simple and setting everything up was like a second language. Well you'll be damned, he wasn't the worst photographer.

 Well you'll be damned, he wasn't the worst photographer

The first three photos were actually adorable. He actually looked like Tom in the one on the left, the middle looked like it was from Ragnarok. Who cares though?

Then you saw the photo upload once you reloaded the page: better question is how long does it take for Loki to write a caption??

Yes, this is her best angle :)

"You're an asshole," in seconds, likes and comments flooded through and it was very... mixed. Horny and wholesome had no bounds.

"Oh, cheer up, it's not that bad," he stands and sits next to you. "See? You looked less sleep deprived than usual,"

"Oh, please, flatter me no more!" opening the camera, you took a selfie and when looking back... "What the shit??"

"Unable to get a bad photo? Must be a shame you're not as photogenic as me," he pet your shoulder before tussling your hair more.

"I'll get a photo!"

~~~

You didn't... Not one.

He was perfect at every fucking angle! Jumping out the vents when he looked up confused, he was too adorable. In the middle of a spar between Thor and him, even the damn sweat on his forehead looked perfect falling down his pale skin. Don't get yourself started on when you woke him up suddenly and snapped a photo of him around 12AM.

Literal perfection.

To be fair, after the 12AM incident he got you back by hitting you down with his pillow. It shouldn't have hurt... it didn't but yet somehow it did?

"I give up," falling face first into the couch next to Sam, he started to caress your hair, eyes fixed on the TV.

"What happened?"

"I can't get a bad photo of Loki to get him back for that post,"

Sam snickers and kicks his legs up. "You should try taking a photo while he reads,"

"Tried-" but before you could finish, Sam held his finger up.

"In private, you take photos while he's out here but I've seen him read when he thinks no one is there,"

"Oddly creepy, but thank you, Samantha," high-fiving him quickly you prepare the phone. The door burst open and you took as many photos as possible, Loki flinging his book across the room and his daggers being taken out.

"WHAT IN THE NINES?!"

"HA! Bad photo at long last!" you praise the ground and send the photo to him. His face was contorted with panic and fear as the book was blurred in air, his legs mid-way in a jump and mouth agape.

"Delete that,"

"Hmm... no," you make a heart with your fingers before dashing out, easily posting the photo with as many tags possible. "Oh no! Anyways..." you shrug as he comes out the hall stalking like an animal, something behind his back.

"You'll regret that~"

"Like I said: Oh no! Anyways..." suddenly a pillow was slung down onto you. "LOKI!" You cower down as he hits your from side to side with the soft pillows. He took another one out and slammed both against the side of your face. "OW!" You fall with a light thud.

"Oh no... Anyways," Loki mimics your earlier words making you glare up at him with teary eyes. Your lips were trembling making him widen his eyes and rush down beside you. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean it," he took your hand, wiping away the tears only to fall back when you tackle him down and tickle him relentlessly.

"God of lies can't spot fake tears? Shame!" Your fingers prod and poked at his sides, his body trying to get out from under you.

"Y-Y/n!" He gasps for air between laughs.

"They're cute," Nat smiles to Bruce who was helping fix the coffee machine which she knew Tony broke.

"Yeah, you are," Bruce murmurs making her tilt her head at him.

"What did you say? Sorry, I didn't hear you,"

"I said yeah, they're really cute," he blurts out before jumping back when the machine sparked and fizzled. "Damn,"

~~~

I wake up and am reminded every day about how I'm cursed with being so damn good looking ✋😩 /j

- Anna ❤️