Chapter 9 - Two things

Clothes were tossed away into the laundry to be cleaned and rid of their old grime. Whistling back to the main floor the tune of the Avengers theme, you find yourself face to face with Peter—Wanda and Nat behind him.

"What?"

"We want two things," Peter starts.

"We want to know what x reader's you read,"

"And we need pictures of the cast,"

"No to the first one but I guess I can give you a little insight to the cast," you flick through your phone. "Friday~"

"Phone connected, Miss L/n," she replies.

"I present to you, the Marvel cast!" you pull up a picture and the first to exclaim was Nat.

"OH MY GOD?!" The team rushed in and gapes at the photo.

"What the fuck?" Steve murmurs.

"Language~" You sing before settling on the couch. "Oh, and Parker's actor is British,"

I'm Tom Holland

I'm Tom Hiddleston

And I'm Benedict Cumberbatch

You had pulled up an interview for Infinity war. "So much British at once, perfection," you turn to Tony who's mouth was agape. "A little gobsmacked, Stank?"

"Inferior," Loki scowls.

"Can you only speak with one word at a time?"

"No," Loki smirks at you.

"Oh, the irony," swiping down the video and scrolling along Youtube, a video of compilations was found and enough to include everyone. From interview to interview, the team were mixing their emotions up, though they were certain Tony was playing RDJ and not the other way around.

Then it moved to other interviews such as Chris in Knives out and one of Tom and Zawe for Betrayal. The group looked from Loki to the cute moment between the two.

"Aren't they adorable?" you gleam in delight. "Honestly, Tom is so happy with Zawe," your hand clasped together and head tilted. "Oh! I need to show you Bobby, and Tessa, and Dodger!" you scramble to your phone and show the dogs with their owners.

Loki stared at the smile and pure joy on his counterpart's face. So much happiness radiating, so much love given, and yet here he was deprived like a starving boy left in the dungeon of a commoner's prison.

"Maybe the tower needs a dog..." Tony hums.

"NO!" The group shouts.

"Boo," he pouts before taking the phone off you. "What else you got on here?"

"Tony-" He opens Instagram and passes the phone around to everyone, the screen on display and you jumping around to get it back. "Give it here!"

"Marvel simp club?" Peter smirks and tosses it to Wanda. Texts were read through, nothing bad but... oh the collections of edits shared by the others...

Most of the edits were spicy... and they kept going on and on and on! How long have you been on this chat for?? There was a lot of spicy Tom Hiddleston and C Evans edits and plenty of cute Holland ones.

"There is only one solution to ease my embarrassment and that is..." you strike a match. "Arson,"

"Nope," Peter takes the match and puts it out. "Only on Thursdays after school,"

"Alright fine... Anna! Open the fucking portal!" Nothing. Shit. "Worth a try,"

"And... finally your Wattpad," that was the last straw for you. If you die in the hands of Natasha Romanoff, who could blame you for being content with it? After all you were being topped-