PROLOUGE

.............................................................

แะะะะะะะะะะะแ

3rd person's pov :

"But they are Jaturs . Trespassers , they want to rule over the holy field of ours . They are barbarian . They kill people like mosquitoes . They should be prosecuted , not loved ." Shouts the King of Balansettia - King Bekinsor Barame .

"But father , I love him . You have taught me that love should not have any measure , any barrior .. it should be pure to overcome all ." Pleads the princess of Balansettia - Persia Barame .

The King stays silent .

Persia speaks again "they will come here tomorrow . Atleast have a talk to them for my love's shake . Afterthat , if you want me to back up , I will father , I will . There is nothing in my life more important than you ."

The King is still silent .

From far the queen wipes her tears silently and the only prince grits his teeth in hatred . Jaturs in Balansettia ! If he could , he would break their legs before it touch this holy field , his motherland .

....................................

description :

BARMIS EMPIRE

Kingdom : Balansettia
King : Bekinsor /Bek Barame .
Queen : Ersia Barame .
Prince : Beam Barame .
Princess : Persia Barame .

..............................

"Why not today ? Why tomorrow ?" asks The King in his usual deep husky voice .

"My dear , Brother-in-law , have patience . It was really hard to make the girl believe that I love her . I have to promise her that we will be polite , sweet , decent and follow her wish ." Says a tall , dark man kneeling in front King .

"Don't forget , we are Jaturs . We make promise ...." king stands up .

"To break , I know brother , but we can't risk the vast land of Balansettia now . Just few hours of wait , my brother ."

"Are you trying to stop me , Sabib ?" The king laughes in a wicked way . "I will go there today , now ! But ... but .. but , for the vast land of Balansettia , I can do myself a favor . I will go there alone , in disguise ."

"It's risky , My King !" One of the minister who was listening the conversation says .

" I am Forth Jaturaphoom , Adka ! They stand in front of me with a sheild , not with a sword ." The King smirks .

.......................

Description :

JATURS EMPIRE

Kingdom : North-east part of the world , still undertaking many free small kingdoms .

King : Forth Jaturaphoom .
Queen : many princess from different small kingdom , more than fifty !
Prince : none
Princess : none

King's Mother : Mary Jaturaphoom .
King's Father : let Derek Jaturaphoom .

King's sister : let Finnayi Jaturaphoom .
King's brother-in-law : Sabib suksakin .

King's Minister :

Chief : Adka thanakul .
Defence : Raveen Vachirkit .

........................................................... 

Next chapter : The prince pulls out his sword in front of whole market suddenly and place it at the neck of a very tall , fair , hansome man . Blood ooze out from the man's neck at the contact of sword .

The prince shouts "Who are you ?"