Finally...lunch time...I get to get my mind off of these things for a minute and just make coffees.

Slowly pushing your body across the commons area to make your way to the library you suddenly stop when you get to the entrance, your lips falling into an even deeper pout.

....there's no one here...

"Y/N-Chan!"

"Ah...Hi Shuka...what's going on?.."

"The coffee shop is closed for the rest of the day for us to get our new boba machine installed! Isn't it exciting?!"

"....it sure is..."

"You okay Y/N-Chan?"

"Yeah I'm okay Shuka. I'm just going to go sit down."

"Okay!"

Turning your body away from the thin boy that makes his way into the lunch line you begin walking past all the tables filled with students, your body freezing when you hear a cheery voice sound from behind you.

"Y/N! Over here!"

...is she...serious...

Flicking your sore eyes over to Minnie who waves her hand at you to get your attention you let out a small flabbergasted scoff, your expression hardening into a tightened emotionless stare.

"Sit over here! It's been too long since we've sat together! I got you some food too!"

After everything I just witnessed....

Did you know I was there?

Did you not think I would see?

Do you not think I would be upset about something like this?!

As if your body is being operated by someone else you slowly turn your form and step over to the table where Minnie is sitting, your body lowering down slowly into the seat beside the cheery happy girl.

"I got you some pizza, it's really good, they catered it in. I know last time the sauce made your stomach sick so this time I got you a piece that isn't-"

"I don't like pizza."

"I...I know that's why I got you-"

"I don't want your pizza Minnie."

Sliding the food across the table and giving the girl a deep glare you watch her entire form sink away from you, her doll-like eyes growing wide at your hardened expression.

"...Y/N...what...I...what's going on?"

"Must be hormones."

Turning your face away from Minnie and staring forward your eyes suddenly land on Shuka who is happily bobbing up to you, your expression softening when he slides a small box up in front of you before sitting down.

"I got you some chicken from the cafeteria! When you told me yesterday about the great restaurant you chose it turns out they ended up catering today! Isnt that awesome?!"

...Shuka...remembered I like chicken...

"Th-Thank you Shuka...this is so nice..."

Shuka...is a real friend...

Giving the older male a small grin before popping open the chicken box and sniffling the thick tangy scent of the sauce covered food your body suddenly freezes when you feel a tingle on the back of your neck, your eyes slowly moving from the chicken box to the dark pair of almond eyes staring directly at you with a dark expression painted on their face.

......Jimin...

Allowing your lips to lightly part at the intense stare you're gaining from the male your entire face ignites in a deep blush, your toes tenderly curling in your shoes secured on your feet.

Why...is he staring at me like that?...

Slowly leaning forward and leaning his chin on his hand the corners of Jimin's lips twist up into a cocky grin, his eyes suddenly softening and melting at the very sight of your reflection in his dark pupils.

...is he admiring me?...

Exhaling a soft sigh and copying Jimin's motion of leaning his chin on his hand you playfully lean your head to the side and send him a wide grin, everyone around you disappearing in that moment so all you can see is the make sending you tender grins.

Mmm...that's right...

It feels like there's no one else here...because there isn't....

I can be upset at Minnie all I want...but I don't have to feel threatened by her....because...when I see this....when I look into Jimin's eyes...

I know I'm the only one in that pretty gaze of his....

(A/N): Sorry this took me so long 🥺