"Sh*t, that's embarrassing.." She's now wearing Eros' coat.

Before I can say anything, Eros sighed.

"Stop wearing revealing clothes when going out with a friend." Nikki looked down and said sorry.

I crossed my arms while looking at them. They looked like a couple. A cute one. Though Nikki's a little bit cold, Eros looked like a soft guy. Making them a cute one.

"What's with your smile, Moled Lady?" I looked sideways to avoid a near contact with his face.

"Nothing." I froze when he grab my chin to look at him.

My eyes quickly landed on his lips, and remembered the kiss..

"What were you thinking?" I slapped his hands when I can't stand him holding my chin.

"Stop asking." Maybe avoiding him would save me earlier.

A van stopped in front of Nikki, and there, I saw her manager.

"Get in! All of you!"

I gasped when Autumn carried me inside. I saw Nikki and Eros closed the door before the media came.

"Nikki! Pabo yah, what were you thinking!?"

"I-I didn't know my ho--"

"Have you checked your instagram account?"

"Not yet Manager-nim but--"

"I saw it." Eros stopped them from talking. "Sorry for the trouble I caused Sir. This is the reason why, I-I want to be one of Miss Alexander's body guard." Nikki's manager massaged his temple and sighed.

"Nikki, you're going to clear this issue today." He looked at Autumn, Me and lastly, at Eros. "Sign this.."

As the limousine stopped. Nikki gave me a sad smile.

"We're here for you, Nikki." She smiled at me.

I stiffened when Autumn leaned over my legs and tapped Eros' shoulder.

"Dude, I know you can do this." They stared for a minute like they were talking within their eyes.

Eros nodded and quickly went out and covered Nikki from cameras and medias.

Autumn closed the door and sighed.

"You're right, they're cute.." He looked at me and pinched my cheeks. "I know you like him for her."

"Manager told me to drop you both here.." I immediately opened the door and went out.

Autumn's eyes glared at me and hide me inside his coat.

"Damn it! What the hell?"

"Don't. Your Dad is here.." My eyes widened in horror and quickly hugged him to cover my everything.

"Where is he now?"

"Right here." I froze and crumpled his shirt.

"F-F*ck, take me away from here!" I almost cried and even my heart is beating intensely.

He cupped my face and made me look at him.

"I won't let him take you away from me.."

He planted a soft kiss at my forehead and hugged me while walking away.

Why...

Why are you making me fall for you more, Autumn?

°°°

I'm planning for another book. Hope y'all support it too, after this book💜