707 x reader !note! (Not an Authors note)

Is it just me or is it relaxing to listen to slowed songs? Just me alright. Welp here's one that I like a lot :) plus it got Sukuna on it, and he's looking hella fine! The original song is great too! Plus the band!! Highly recommend "why'd you only call me when your high?" by Arctic Monkeys. I'll stop now. Anyways story time loves!

Y/n P.O.V
I walk over to my desk to spot out a letter. 'Odd' I then go to pick up the Snow White letter and open it with my finger nail. The paper tears smoothly like I just had cut it with a pair of sharp scissors. I pull out the neatly folded sheet of paper out of the envelope and place the torn part down on my desk. I then unfold the folded paper and begin to read the writting in ink.

Hey y/n,
I just wanted to ask if you could meet me at the rooftop after school? I'll like to talk with you about something.
-Unknown

'Ah' I click my tongue as I fold the letter back up. 'Is it like those cheesy romance movies?' I being to think to myself as I get prepared for class.

Later~~~

I begin to walk up the semi steep stairs to head towards my destination, the rooftop. 'So many damn stairs ughhhh' I sign. "FINALLY!!" I yelled out as I reach the rooftop door. 'Damn I'm an idiot what if they heard me...' My eyes start to widen at my sudden stupidly. 'Welp' I reach towards the long door handle with my (skin tone) hand and turn. The door slowly opens, letting out a creak, as I push it all the way.

I walk out, slowly, spotting a red head in the distance. 'Is that him?' I start to walk quicker towards the male. "Hey!" I say accidentally startling the male. "H-hey?" I give him a soft cheeky smile. "What ya doing here love?" I say in a playful tone causing him to blush. "I-im here because I'm waiting for you" "eh?!?!" "Im the one that left the note on your desk." "Ooooh" I say in realization. "What ya wanna talk about?" I ask him out of curiosity that rushed through me.

"I wanted to tell you that I like you, y/n" "NANI!!!" My face flushes with pink like someone just threw paint at my face, but in this case affection. "I-I" his eyes start to cover in a dark shadow at my lack of response."I LIKE YOU TOO!" I blurt out, quickly. This catches the idiots attention as he hugs me tightly. "I'm glad, love" "HEY THATS MY LINE!!!" I yell back while softly hitting his back. "F-fine!!!" He starts to laugh hard at my stupidly. He pulls away while still holding onto my shoulders. "W-" "WANNA BE MY BOYFRIEND?!?" I yell out of my sudden confidence. "THATS MY LINE!!!" I begin to laugh at him. His face begins to lighten up with a smile. "Of course, love" "HEY NOT AGAIN!!!"

This was fun to write :D Feel free to request anytime! Anyways see ya soon or write to y'all soon?!?!