707 x Reader/male

Writer-Chan Note: So the reader this time is a male only for the purpose of this one shot. In the other ones the reader is any gender just to point that out for y'all!

707: Writer-Chan~~~~~

N!ght: What?

707: Can I get a new sports car?!?!

N!ght: I would, but I'm broke as hell.

707: MaKe SoMe MoNeY tHeN

N!ght: YOUR THE ONE WANTING THE SPORTS CAR!!

707: YOUR THE ONE BUYING MANAGA BOOKS FOR THE ATTRACTIVE CHARACTERS!

N!ght: .... ITS FOR THE PLOT MISTER!!!

707: YOU WERE QUIET FOR A SECOND THERE MA'AM!

N!ght: Sh*t

707: Now my sports car please!!

- Story time -

Y/n P.O.V

I sat there looking at my phone of a photo of me and Saeyoung at the amusement park. A smile slowly starts to appear on my face as I remember the day. That day was the day I confessed to him....

Flashback OoOoOh
"Follow me Saeyoung!" I quickly lead him to a pretty cliff nearby the park. 'This should be the perfect view for the fireworks' "Hey uh, y/n what are we doing here?" Saeyoung asks me with confusion across his face. "You'll see" His face becomes even more confused as I lead him down to sit besides me.

*Boom pow* The colorful fireworks start to fill the sky. I look to the left of me to see Saeyoung stare at the fireworks in amazement. 'I'm glad he likes them at least' I began growing nervous knowing that this was finally the time for me to tell him how I feel. I been caring this forever being afraid of rejection, because I'm a guy. I don't even know if he is even into guys! "Hey Seven?" 'We doing this AHHH'

"Yes n/n?" He turns his head towards me with a soft smile as the bright colors light up his face. "I have something I been wanting to tell you.." He turns his head to the side before he nods. 'Here goes nothing..'

"I really like you. I get that I'm a guy, and you may not be into guys. I-I just thought it's right for you to know at least." I look towards him waiting for an answer. Silence falls upon us like heavy bricks. 'I knew it, he doesn't like me back. This was a waste of time.' "I'm sorry for even saying this. I'll just go.." before I could get up he grabs my hand stopping me.

"I don't care if your a guy, girl, non binary, or even a sandwich. You're you, your y/n, the sweetest and funniest person I ever met. It was hard trying to not fall for you too hard. I think I failed at that for sure." He smiles at me and pulls my wrist. I get pulled into a hug. I hugged him back as we continue to watch the fireworks in the distance.

Present

I giggle to myself as I slide over to the next photo. I then feel arms slide around my slides and get pulled into a hug. "What ya doin n/n?" I giggle from the contact. "Nothing, but now you mentioned it..." I quickly turn around and start to tickle him. He starts to laugh loudly trying to escape from my attack. I began to laugh at his terrible attempts before letting him go. "Thank you" "Why are you thanking me y/n?" "Because you accepted me for who I am that's why." I smile at him. "Don't thank me for that! I'll always accept you for who you are no matter what n/n!" His expression quickly changes. "ArE yOu BeInG iNsEcUrE nOw?!?!" "No I'm not Seven." He gives me a frown as I begin to laugh again. 'But really thank you so much Seven..'