707 x Reader !Smile!

Writer-Chan note: Yo! It's been getting harder for me to continue writing one-shots, because ideas are like getting harder to come up with. Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. School is getting to me a lot. I'm working on a mini story that I plan on finishing first then posting once or twice a week. It's a Bakugo x reader. So look out for that :D. If y'all have any one shot recommendations you want feel free to recommend. I just won't do any lemons that's all. I plan on finishing this book at 20 chapters at least. Anyways imma end this note now. Enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V

"..." I sat there in my comfy bed that suddenly didn't feel so comfy anymore. The truth was I hadn't smiled in so long. I hadn't felt happinesses in so long. 'Why does everything suck...' I then hear a nock on my door. I sign as I get up to check who's there. I look through the peephole, small and round centered in the door, to see Seven. I move my face away from the door and open it allowing him inside. "HEY Y/N!!!" He shouts with his hands raised up high. He goes to engulf me into a hug. "How have you been?" He asks as he pulls away with a bright smile on his face.

"Fine..." I reply, lowly. He gives me a questioning look as he drags me to the couch. He sits down pulling me along with him. He lays my head on his shoulder while signing, softly. "What's wrong?" I cringe at that question. 'Why does everyone ask that question?!?! Isn't it obvious!! EVERYTHING IS F*CKING WRONG' I take a deep breath to calm myself down. "Everything.." I feel his arm wrap around me as he pulls me close to him. "Well then let's fix that! We will start with you smiling!" He says happily as he turns towards my direction. I lift my head up to look in his bright and happy color eyes that seemed to be filled with life. "I forgot how to smile.." I mumble out my thoughts. "Well then I'll help with that!" He starts to do these odd faces which only resulted in my confused expression.  He try's to tell these really dumb jokes which also resulted in the same conclusion as before.

He signs and gets up before falling over on the floor hard. I bust out laughing. He seems to stop moving for a minute before he starts to laugh softly too. "There we go your laughing!" He says as he turns my way. I give him a another yet famous confused expression before smiling. "Well your an idiot how could I not?!?" I say while giggling. "Your smiling now!" He yells out loud. "If that all it takes is for me to keep falling then so be it!" He continues to walk before falling again. "Seven that was obviously fake." He sits up to look at me while pointing to his knee. "Does that look fake?" I notice the scrape and immediately rush to get the first aid. I run back to him helping his scraped knee. "Stop being so stupid.." I mumble as I work to clean his wound with some hydrogen peroxide. He hisses at the pain. "If it's all for you to smile then I'll do a hundred times more" he says to me softly while looking towards me. He then speaks up again, "Now, where's my smile?"

Bonus:
Baby Sayoung and Saeran 🥺

Bonus: Baby Sayoung and Saeran 🥺