707 x Reader !fight!

Y/n P.O.V

"STOP IT SAEYOUNG STOP YELLING AT ME!" I yelled in fear as he continues on and on. "WELL IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT YOU STARTED THIS MESS BY GETTING MYSELF IN TROUBLE WITH MY BOSS! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH MY LAPTOP!" "YOU KNOW WHAT SAEYOUNG I'M DONE SITTING HERE AND TAKING ALL OF THIS WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG IM LEAVING!" I yelled, loudly, while going out the room slamming the door behind me. I needed to get out and far from him.

707 P.O.V
'Well sh*t... I pissed them off and my boss. I didn't mean to yell, but they have to understand they can't go through my laptop. Should I just explain why fully? All they keep thinking is I'm cheating on them, but I'm not. I'm just trying to do my mission, so I can finish early to plan out our anniversary.' I sign as I go to follow them to finally explain everything.

Y/n P.O.V

I sit down at a bench outside our house to calm down for a bit. 'Why can't he trust me? Is he cheating on me?' I hear footsteps come my way causing me to cringe. I glace to my right to see him. The male sighs as he sits next to me. We sit in silence for a while til he finally speaks up. "Look... I'm not untrusting you or cheating on you in anyway... It's just that my job prohibits me from sharing this top secret info" "What is your job?" I ask him while looking at the now appealing ground below my feet. "I'm a secret hacker. I hack into places or soft-wear and do what I'm told by my boss. One of the rules to this job is I'm not allowed to share any info to anyone. That's why I got on to you for snooping though my computer. *sigh* You could of..." "I'm sorry" I speak up with my shaky voice. "Huh?" He looks towards me to see me look at him. "I'm so sorry! I was nosy and a brat and I should of trusted you and" "Shh it's okay Y/n I forgive you" He goes to hug me as he comforts me. "I'm sorry too, okay?" I wrap my arms around him as I bury my face in the crook of his neck, crying. "Hey, look how about we stop crying and go binge Ouran High school host club. Yeah?" I lift up my face with a smile. "Yeah let's go"