707 x Reader !horror stream/ youtubers!

N!ght: So in this one shot Y/n and Seven are both youtubers!

707: Am I FaMoUs?!?!

N!ght: Yes...

707: HECK YEAH!!

Y/n P.O.V

"Hey guys what's up!! It's (youtuber name) here with 707!! Today we are doing a livestream as you can see of this new horror game called (game name)!" "Hey!!" The red head says as he waves at the camera. "Ooh Seven the comments are popping up really fast! Can you read them out loud for me as I get the game ready?" "Okay well Jalynnrex says "If you die within five minutes of the game you have to kiss Seven". I agree you need to die okay?" "No Seven I won't die" "Sure" Seven then continues reading the comments out loud till he stops. "Y/n! N!ght donated $20 for us to kiss right now... you kinda have to now" "What!" I exclaim as the game loads up to the stream. "Come here Y/n!!!" Seven says as he reaches for me. "Never!!" I fall back onto the hard floor while trying to avoid the male. He helps me back up from the floor then pulls me close to him. "Now for that kiss Ms?" "U-uh..." He lightly connects his lips to mine kissing me. I kiss me back for a bit before pulling away to check on the fans. "N!ght donated again saying she/they enjoyed the show." I say out loud for him to hear. "I enjoyed it too! And I can't wait till Y/n dies before five minutes when I'll get to kiss them again!" He says with a huge smile. "Shut up" I mumble while starting the game.

I spawn in the game with a flashlight. "Okay.." I mumble as I walk around in the game to explore. It was dark and quiet in the game which freaked me out a bit. I go to open a door in the game then...

707 P.O.V

I watch as they go to open the door in the game. 'I should scare them' I slowly lean forward towards them waiting till the door opened. Once it did I scare them screaming "BOO!" They leaps up off their chair screaming until they see me burst out laughing. "Seven!! Don't do that!" They exclaim in rage. "Now you made me die!!!" "You know what that means Y/n" I say with a smirk.

Y/n P.O.V

I panic on the inside remembering the deal. 'Why?!?! Why Jalynnrexx?!??' "W-well Seven we a-already did so.." "A dare is a dare sweetheart" "HELP ME GUYS PLEASE!!" I yell at the web camera. I see a bunch of comments saying "nah fam", "Do it!", and even "sorry but no." "Why must y'all do this to me!!" I then feel myself get pulled towards him again, kissing him. I pull away looking like a blushing mess as he chuckles to himself. "Let's go back to the game shall we?" He says in a smooth voice making me blush harder. "F-fine.."