707 x Reader Modern AU School Shooting

Writer Chan note: Yo! So idk if I'll be posting as frequently anymore, because it's been getting harder to come across ideas to write and school. I'll still try to post here and there for y'all! Also I don't know when to end this one-shot series maybe around 25? Idk anyways enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V

"Lockdown, I repeat lockdown." I hear come from the speakers in the hallways as I walk to find a classroom. I then run into Seven along the way. He motions his hands to guns and goes "bang bang" at me. I facepalm at his attempt to be funny in the middle of a crisis. "Seven! We are in the middle of a school shooter in the school idiot!" I whisper yell as I drag him down the hallway to find somewhere to hide. "So it finna be pumped up kids in here?" He says as he giggles. I try to hold in my laugh, and he notices this as he smirks to himself.

"Ugh there's no doors or people out here to help us." I groan in annoyance. To be honest I was worried for us and what will happen. "There's a kid down there holding something." I turn around to see a male holding a gun. "That's the shooter idiot!" I yell lowly at him. His eyes widen as he pulls me away from the shooter's sight and into the janitors closet.

"So uh.. in the movies you know when-" "shut up not now" I snap back at him. He smirks and pins me to the wall with both of his hands by my head and his knee between my legs while smirking. "Come on babe! Don't you want to?" "No, there's a f*cking shooter outside this room and all you think about is making out?!?!" I whisper yell at him. "Sorry, I'm just stressed" he says as he pulls himself away.

"Bang Bang" I hear from the door as I hide behind Seven. We remain silent for what felt like hours till we hear the sound footsteps waking off. I didn't realized that I was holding on to Seven's arm tightly til he mentions it. I let go feeling bad. "Sorry, I was just scared." He nods understanding till his smirk returns. "I know what-" "No!" He pounts, but finally gives up anyways.

"Lockdown completed it's safe now." I hear the speakers say out loud. I sign in relief waiting to get out of this stupid closet. I go to reach for the door handle only to have my wrist be pulled to Seven bringing me close to him. I could feel him breathing due to how close our chests were to each other's. "Now then now that's over can we now?" He asks me desperately. "Fine, but make it quick." He smiles as he grabs my chin pulling it in only to shove a piece of candy in my mouth. I choke on the candy until I finally swallow it down. "Wtf Seven?!?" "What were you waiting for? Something else?" He asks teasing me. I push him into the wall leaving the closet. "Y/n! Come back!!!" I turn back to see him still in the closet. "Sure" I say as I walk back towards him locking him inside. "Y/N UNLOCK THE DOOR PLEASE!" "Nah" I reply with the smirk of victory. 'Loser'