707 x reader/Assanain Pt.2

Y/n P.O.V:
I grab my phone to send a text to Seven.

Y/n: Hey! I need to tell you that you are in danger... Can you meet me at that cafe we first met at tomorrow? Maybe around lunch, so I can explain the details.

Seven: Okay yeah sure, but why am I in danger?

Y/n: It's better to tell you that in person

Seven: Ok

I turn off my phone and throw it to the side. I let out a sign as I lay down in my bed. 'Can't wait to drop a bomb on him...'

Tomorrow at 12pm (Y/n P.O.V)

I tap my fingers along the smooth wood on the table waiting for Seven to arrive. 'This is gonna suck so bad..' I then heard the bell, alerting someone came in, to the door. I quickly turn my head to see a familiar red head walking towards me. He smiles at me and pulls his chair out to sit. I smile and greet him back. "So uh.. about that text.." I take a deep breath. "I hope you don't hate me for what I'm about to say.." I look towards him. "It's fine! Your a cool person! Hell, you can even have been an assassin hired to kill me, and I'll still won't hate you!" He says with a big smile on his face while I scratch the back of my neck.

"What if I told you that I was true?" He looks at me in shock. "T-that was a joke.. wait is it real???" I nod my head. "I am... but I don't want to kill you. Your a nice person... and like I told my boss this, but he won't allow it... He's sending someone else to do the job." He looks at me before smiling softly again. "Well first why am I wanted dead?" "For stealing from my company." "Ah! Sorry about that! My boss Vanderwood told me to hack into that. Second could you be my body guard to protect me from this other unknown assign?" "Yes of course for free!" "Third and the most important! For an apology you have to take me out on a date!" He exclaims with a huge smile on his face. I blush a deep red at the thought. 'Going out with my former target... what a great romance story. "Yeah I wouldn't mind that at all" Seven squeals in excitement. We continue to chat more about our jobs till I noticed something was off.

I turn my head a bit towards my left to see a suspicious person. "Hey uh Seven let's go somewhere else" "Hm?" He tilts his head a bit in confusion. I motion my hand to the person. "Yeah okay! I heard there's some new books at the bookstore nearby, or we could always go to my place." He said while getting up. I leave some money on the table to pay for the drinks and drag Seven out, quickly. "Okay go somewhere safe, I'll take care of them." "But, Y/n what if they hurt you?" "Just go I'm trained for this anyways" He nods in agreement as I walk back. I hear footsteps echo down the alleyway. 'I know where you are' I reach into my bag to grab my gun. I tip toe, quietly, down the alleyway searching for them. I catch sight of someone and pin them to the wall. I put my firearm against the back of their head and my leg between theirs locking them in place. "Who are you?" I say with venom lacing my voice. "Boss will be upset that your hooking up with the target instead of killing them c/n." I scoff while pushing my gun harder. "I'm not hooking up, Scarlet." "Aww you know who I am!!" "Shut up! What were you sent here to do?" "Of course to kill both of my lovely targets, Y/n L/n and Sayoung Choi." "I'll give you a chance to run, alive, if you'll leave us alone." "Now where's the fun in that?" She tries to escape from my grasp until I pulled the trigger. She suddenly stopped and went limp, falling towards the ground. "Sorry..." I whisper to her before I run off.

I dial Sevens number on my phone. "Hey!" "Hey Seven! I wanted to let you know I took care of them." "Okay thanks! I'll meet you up at your place later." "I don't think that's necessary. You need to go somewhere safe till I try to get this over with, but don't count on that I'll come back alive." "Don't die on me Y/n. I'll run with you if that's what it takes for both of us to live" I smile at the last part. "Then let's do it let's run"

The end~~
Dang this sounds like a good start to a action/romance story. Anyways if y'all would want this instead of the hacker one then I'll do it later on. Its been harder for me to be motivated to write, but I'll try my best! There will be one last one shot added to this unless y'all could help me with ideas. Anyways have a good day!