707x Reader !Hoodie!

"AH HA!" I scream in triumph holding the precious hoodie. It smelled like Saeyoung and hunny bubba chips. 'Score!' I quickly put it on and snuggle under the covers. I close my eyes and hear a terrible screech...

"JDKEKDKRKEKE MY HOODIEEEE IS GONEEE!! EMERGENCY!!" Saeyoung screams waking me up. He then looks at me. "Ma'am, mi amor, babe, love, have you seen my hoodie?" He asks me in a panicked voice. "U-uh I u-uh haven't.." "Eeek!"

He then starts to run around the place searching for it. He's wearing a black tank top with some boxers. 'He looks so cute!! But hot also!! AH HES COMING MY WAY!!' "Sorry babe, but I'm going to have to move the blankets to see if my jacket is here" 'Sh*t uhh think think' "But baby I'm cold!! Also my cramps are really bad!!" 'Hehe the period trick always wor- "sorry! But it's important! I'll cuddle with you afterwards okay?" He then yanks the covers off of me. I immediately tense up from the cold. "Y/n... why do you have my hoodie?" Saeyoung looks at me with a frown.

"I u-uh gotta blast!" I quickly get up to run away from the red head at full speed. 'Ain't gonna die today!' I hear loud foot steps after me before I am caught. "You evil criminal! You have done a terrible crime of stealing my hoodie and lying! I let you off the hook if you give me a kiss" He turns me around and a smile is on his face. I go to lean in then boop his nose. I run off quickly as he is distracted. "You'll never catch me alive Defender of Justice!!" "Ahh???" He says in a confused tone before coming to chase after me.