707 x Reader !Video Games!

N!ght: Hehehehe heavy metalll
707: PA PA YA!!!
*N!ght stares at 707*
N!ght:...
708:...
N!ght: *starts screaming lyrics*
707: *joins in*
N!ght & 707: PA PA YAA!!!

- Story -

Y/n P.O.V
"Oi! I challenge you to a duel in (enter shooting game) Defender of Justice!" I yell towards my poor boyfriend while standing on a coffee table. He turn his head towards me and smirks. "Fine 606, but you'll lose anyways."

He hands me my signature f/c control and starts up the console. The game appears on the screen, and I'm excited. He then starts the match. I quickly made my character run to a sniper spot, so I can snipe him. I later find one, but just to get shot in the back and killed.

"Hahaha!! I got ya!!" I hear seven yell as he does a mini victory dance. "That was ONE time!" I yell back. "Sureee" he replys with a smug look on his face.

I quickly shoot my gun towards the moving figure getting a head shot. "HELL YEAH!" I scream in victory after winning the last kill. "WHA—" the last kill replays on the screen showing how I killed him. His face falls in defeat. "Haha! Defender of Justice! I have won! I shall now be the new Defender of Justice against evil!"

I quickly stop and see Saeyoung upset. I crawl towards him and smile. "Hey.. I was just joking about what I said. I'm sorry..." I say to him hoping to cheer him up. I hear a small giggle come from him and get tackled. My arms are pinned towards the floor with Saeyoung above me. "If you want to be the new Defender of Justice my dear you'll have to be smarter than that!" He smirks to himself in victory. My face flushes up from the closeness between me and him. '...' my mind is blank, but then fills up with terrible thoughts.

"Uh y/n, love are you okay? Your really quiet and red." He moves his face closer to mine where I can feel his breathing on my face. "I-I u-uh" "Ah I see!! You are having bad thoughts aren't you?" He smirks at me as my face flushes up more. He then leans in towards my ear and whispers "Go read the Bible you sinner.." He gets off of me and walks back to the console like nothing has happened. I'm left there, a blushing mess, trying to put together what has happened. "Oi! How about we make a bet babe! Whoever wins gets to do whatever to the loser. Maybe you'll get to test out those thoughts with me if you win!" He yells at me emphasizing the word thoughts. "STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO DO THAT!!!" I yell back panicked. "Yeah sure little sinner."