707 x Reader !Lake!

N!ght: Seven get up your on today!

707: (wakes up) huh?

N!ght: <points to one shot script>

707: I BEEN ASLEEP FOR A WEEK?!?!?

N!ght: About that-

707: UNEXCEPTABLE N!GHT!

N!ght: CUT THE CAMERAS SAEYOUNG IS ON A RAMPAGE!!!

[camera crashes and turns off]

Y/n P.O.V

"Y/N!!!" The male screams for the attention of his lover. "What?!" I reply breaking away my attention from Jujutsu Kaisen. I look towards my boyfriend too see him stair at me then the tv with Gojo on it. "Hm?" I mumble out. "He's like me and Zen combined" Saeyoung mumbles out before snapping out of it. "ANYWAYS LETS GO TO THE LAKE!!!!" He screams out in excitement. I sigh while thinking back to when we last did try to go to the lake. "No thanks remember last time?" He stands there thinking to himself. "Oh!" He hits his hands together as he realizes. "I threw you off the cliff eh?" I nod as I shiver from remembering the terrible memory. "Well this time I promise I won't okay?" I think about it before nodding.

707 P.O.V

"I threw you off the cliff eh?" I say as I watch them give me a look while shivering. 'I was planning on doing that again unless...' "Well this time I promise I won't okay?" I say to them as I had my fingers crossed behind my back. They nod to finally agreeing to go to the lake. "HECK YEAH!!!" I scream out as I run towards our room to grab the water guns. I start to giggle to myself at the evil plan I have in store for my lovely significant other.

Y/n P.O.V

I watch as the red head runs down the hall to assuming our bedroom. 'He was oldly complainant with this. Is something going on?' I get up to go get ready. 'This is going to be a long day.' I walk towards our door and open it to see Saeyoung packing his bag. I give him a questioning look as I arch my eyebrow. "Towels and snacks" he says hesitantly. "Oh" I click my tongue and walk to our closet to choose a (color) swimsuit and big shirt to wear.

Later~~~ Y/n P.O.V

We arrived at the lake. It was a huge blue pool of water sparkling under the sun. I keep looking around to notice that we are the only ones here. I go to grab the bag only to be stoped by my lovely boyfriend. "Okay spill it your being too nice." I demanded as I look towards the suspicious four eyes. "There's nothing to spill!" He exclaims as he sets up our spot under some shade. "Hmmm" I question as I begin to walk towards the pool. 'Wait' I stop in my tracks when an amazing idea pops into my head. 'Just maybe.' "Hey babe?" I call out for him. "Yeah?" "Can we go up to the cliff?" "Why?" "Because the view up there is nice." I smoothly lie. "Fine give me a sec" He finishes setting up our spot and begins to walk with me. We walk up the tall cliff as we chat back and forth about stupid stuff. When we arrive I let out a small gasp at the view. 'And action!' "Look over there baby! There's a bear!" I say in an excited voice. He walks in front of me to get a better view of the 'bear'. 'Perfect'

He gets closer and closer to the edge. "I don't see it-" I quickly push him off the cliff. He screams and falls quickly into the water below him. I begin to laugh at the sight of his grumpy face. "HOW DOES IT FEEL LOSER!!! HAHHA YOU EVEN HAVE YOUR SHIRT STILL ON!!!" I scream out in victory. "RUDE!" He yells back. I begin to walk done the cliff to get back to our spot. As I finally make it down I notice something is off. 'Where is he? It's too quiet' I then feel myself get hit with something cold and wet like water. I squeal and turn around to see a shirtless Saeyoung holding a water gun. "Daddy says no!!!" He yells as he blasts me with water again. <Ouran reference> "AHHHH!" I quickly run away as far as I could. Sadly I wasn't fast enough. I get picked up and caught by him. He begins to smirk towards me as he then bends down towards my ear and whispers "it's your turn now~~~".

Writer-Chan note: I realized I haven't posted in like forever 😅. I think that this book will have chapters posted whenever I get an idea or inspiration instead of twice a week like I used to. I'll still continue on more till idk when. Maybe 30? Anyways have a nice day or night or whatever!