707 x Reader !suidial!

Writer-Chan note:
Yo! I wanted to say this before the story starts! I started writing my first book called "icicle". I will post every Sunday or at least try to. Anyways thanks for reading my oneshots! Also my fav song is linked above!

Warning: Cutting, attempt suicide
-I promise I'm not suicidal-

Y/n P.O.V

"Tsssss" I say in pain as I let the blade slit my wrist. I watch as the blood slowly falls down my wrist to the floor. I then feel a wave of relief as I sit there with 6 fresh new cuts. This is my dark secret. I do this to keep myself sane, but lately is been getting harder. The girls at my job targeting me, customers treating me like trash, and etc. It's not like I'm allowed to die, because of him.

I sit there holding the small pocket knife that's now covered in my blood. 'He wouldn't miss me right? He could always replace me..' I sit there contemplating with my thoughts. 'I'll make it quick and leave him a letter.. that's the best way to go..' I get up and look my messy h/c hair. My face is covered in mascara and runny make up.

I look to my left to see my anxiety medication. 'Maybe that could work.' I walk to my room and grab a piece of paper with a pen. I go back into the bathroom and start writing the letter.

Dear Saeyoung,

I'm sorry that I have done this to you, but I felt like it was for the best. I'm not that great of a person to be worth living and to be your best friend. I just wanted to tell you one thing through this letter before I die.

I love you

Goodbye Saeyoung

I put up the letter and fold it neatly. I place it to the side and grab the bottle. 'It's now or nothing' I open the cap and before the pills hit my tongue I hear my door slam open. "Y/n where are you now?!?!?!" I hear someone yell. I drop the bottle causing the medication to fall everywhere. 'Saeyoung?'

"Bang bang" 'sh*t' "Y/n!! Are you in there?!?! I'm coming in!!!" "NO PLEASE DONT" I yell panicked. The banging stops on the door. "Back up now" I hear him say in a threatening tone. I back up in fear of what he might do. I watch as the door busts open from him kicking it.

His face drops at the sight. I look and see why. Pills scattered everywhere, my bloody pocket knife on the floor, and of course my blood on the floor. He looks at me and see the cuts on my arms. Tears start to fill his eyes as he runs toward me. He hugs me tightly burying his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He keeps repeating non stop with his voice full of sorrow. "It's okay Saeyoung it's not your fault." I say to him. He pulls from me and looks into my eyes. "Please don't leave me... I love you y/n. I can't loose you." My eyes widen from his sudden confession. 'Why would he love someone like me'

"Why me? I'm broken. IM A TERRIBLE PERSON!" "Because your perfect in my eyes." My mouth drops open. 'I'm perfect?' He brings me back into a hug, and I hug him back. "I love you too Saeyoung. I'm sorry."

Bonus: