707xreader/maid

*Bing* I opened my phone to see a new text from Vanderwood.

-Hey. I need you to fill in as Luciel's maid today. I'm afraid that I'm too busy to go over there.

-Ok! That's fine as long as I get paid extra!

I go to my closet to find some clothes till I hear my phone bing again.

-Thank you. Also you have to wear a maid costume when you do go to clean for the extra pay.

'What?!?! But-'

-But Vanderwood!!! He's probably a perv!! I mean last time he walked in on me changing!

-Yeah, I know. I remember after that he read the Bible. Apparently he felt bad for having bad thoughts.

*Y/n.exe has stopped working* My face starts to flush with blush at the fact my own "holy" boyfriend thought of such thoughts. I went to my closet to find a maid outfit. 'Wait.. how do I have this? Was this planned?' I put on the outfit and leave to Saeyoung's place.

The outfit^^

The outfit^^

I walk into Sayoung's place and am welcomed with a mess. Hunny bubba chip bags everywhere, clothes in piles, and one cute passed out Saeyoung.

 Hunny bubba chip bags everywhere, clothes in piles, and one cute passed out Saeyoung

'This would probably be the best time to hurry and clean before he wakes up.' I go to pick up his clothes and throw them in the basket I was holding.

"Ehh..." I hear a groan from the distance. 'Oh no.. I'm not even done..' I turn around and see Saeyoung waking up. His eyes are filled with drowsiness. I tried to go hide, but failed. "Hey n/n what you doing here?" He says to me as he yawns. "I-Im cleaning" "That's Vanderwoods job.." Then he turns around, and his face flushes with pink. "W-why a-are y-you in a m-maid d-dress????" He replies quickly while stuttering. "Vanderwood forced me into this.." I reply shyly.

Mumbles..."What was that seven?" I ask him not hearing what he said before. "I said you look hot" he reply's with a smirk. 'It's like his confidence just shot up' "Uhhh thanks?" I reply trying to keep my cool. I hear Saeyoung get up from his chair as I sweep the floor. I suddenly feel hands wrap around my waist and warm breath on my neck. Saeyoung then puts his face  in the crook of my neck. "Why don't you clean later? Okay?" I can feel the smirk growing on his lips. "Go read the Bible." I say in a sarcastic tone. "You gotten too pervy lately sir." "Only for you~~~" He then flips me around and gives me a kiss.

Bonus: