707 x reader/Assanain

C/n means Code name btw

Y/n P.O.V

"Yeah I'll take the mission. I have tons of free time anyways." I say to my boss as I scan over the request. "Thank you C/n. Remember you have 3 days to finish it." I nod at his warning as I flip the page. 'Saeyoung Choi eh? Early 20's, secret hacker... this won't be hard.' I think to myself as I set the report back down. "I'll get going now!" I walk out of the room to head back home to get prepared for the mission.

Later (Y/n P.O.V)

I walk into the coffee shop to spot him. 'Casual conversation...' I walk towards him waving with a smile. He notices me and waves back. "Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you know where a bookshop might be? I'm new here and was looking for this new book that came out." I say in a soft tone with a soft smile. "Oh uh yeah, I do know where one is. I can take you there after I finish my drink." "That would be nice. Thanks so much!" I go to walk back to my former table till he stops me. "Come sit over here, I'll like to get to know you." "Sure" I go to sit down in the chair across from him.

"What's your name?" He asks me. "I'm y/n. What's yours?" "I'm Saeyoung, but just call me Seven." We then continue into a conversation that went from friends to life to anime to food to video games. We didn't even notice how much time had passed. "Oh geez sorry it's been an hour. Do you still want to go to the bookstore?" He asks me. I look at the time to see it's 4:00. "I wouldn't mind it at all, but I do have to get home." "Here give me your number and we can work it out for tomorrow, okay?" "Okay." We exchange numbers and leave. I wave bye to him as I walk into my car to drive home. 'Perfect! Got his number and a meet up.' I blush at the thought. 'Wait is it technically a date?!?!' I push the thoughts out of my head as I go to drive off.

Next day (Y/n P.O.V)

I hear a knock at my door. I quickly fix up my outfit and open it to see Seven. "Yo!" He says. "Hey! Do you want to come in or go now?" He sits there pondering on the thought. "We can go now then come here later if that's cool." I nod in agreement as I lock my apartment door. I follow him to his red sports car. I get into the passenger seat, buckle the seatbelt, look up at the sky and sign. 'I don't want to kill him..' Seven then starts the car and drives off to the bookstore.

He parks his car in front of the shop. We both get out to walk inside. 'So pretty!!' "What book are you looking for?" "Oh! The new hunger games one." He nods as he walks to find an employee. 'His outfit suits him well. The light green shirt with gray jeans... the nice sunglasses that sit on top of his head in his fluffy looking red hair.... the bright yellow colored eyes... WAIT what the hell am I thinking?!?!' I mentally curse at myself for even thinking what I thought.

 WAIT what the hell am I thinking?!?!' I mentally curse at myself for even thinking what I thought

"Earth to y/n?" I come back to see a hand waving in my face. "Oh sorry!" "It's fine. Anyways the book is over here." He gestures me to follow him. I walk over to him to see the book. "Heck yeah!" I pick up the book. "I'm ready when you are Seven" "I'm ready" We walk to the register. I go to pay, but he stops me. "I'll pay don't worry." He says with a smile as he pays. "Thanks!" "Your welcome" We walk out of the store back into the car. "Back to your place?" "Yeah" We then drive off away from the bookstore.

I take my keys out of my bag and unlock my door letting us in. We walk inside. "You can chill on the couch, I'll get us something to drink. Anything you want?" "Dr.pepper if you have it." I nod and walk to my kitchen to get us our drinks. 'I could spike it right now.... But he seems like a good guy... I can't' I walk back to the living room to hand him the drink. "Thanks." "Welcome!" We sit and chat for a bit before he goes home. I go to my room and lay on my bed. 'Why the hell can't I do it?!?!' I turn over on my side. 'Do I like him?!?!' I pick my phone to call my boss. He answers with a "hello". "Hey uh so ah... I can't do it..." "What?!? This is new?!? Why not just kill him and boom money!" "He seems like a nice guy and like he doesn't deserve this." "C/n he is a literal hacker who stole from us, and your saying that you can't kill him?!?! What if he's playing you?" I sit there puzzled. 'He can't.. right?' "*sign* C/n I'll just send someone else.." "WA-" The phone cuts off. 'Oh no... What will I do now?!??'

Welp this became longer than I thought.. Anyways what should y/n do?