Chapter 30~Farewells

Start from the beginning

"What? Y/N-"

"A-all you care about us having more time to spend on training."

"Y/N...why would you think that-"

"For once I actually thought I was important and special to someone. But if your someone how could you not even care for me!-"

"You think I'm happy that your moving away from here!? From me!"you hear him shout. You look up in shock.

" Don't you have any idea how many sleepless nights I've been thinking about the idea and dreading for this day!? I'm losing you Y/N, I-I don't even know when we can see each other again.... This whole relationship is difficult, and all so new to me. I thought that maybe to cheer you up I'd just try to think positive...but we'll...you saw how that turned out."

He moves in closer to you as her twines his fingers with your. You see his face turn a pink color.

"But one things for sure, no matter the distance...I'll always still love you..." he says a bit soft. You blush of embarrassment and the fact that you two are beginning to make a scene in the middle of town. You forgive him, even though you were the one who should be apologizing. Tears still remain.

"Mm..." you say softly, regretting the way you acted.

...

"O-oh thats right! I wanted to take you here!" He says changing the mood.

He takes you by the hand as he leads you to a supermarket. You tilt your head a bit.

"A grocery...store..?" You say confused.

He moves his pointer finger.

"Not just any, this very store was when I first met you."

You stare at the shop as the flashbacks return. You blush of embarrassment remembering the way you met him. (Spilled milk)

"O-oh right..." you say.

The remaining tears begin to increased a little bit. You manage to hold them back thought, only leading to watery eyes.
You hear him chuckle.

"I'd never thought at a supermarket I'd meet someone so special,"

"Mm, yea. Same goes for me..."

...

"Oh...u-uh I also wanted to t-take you somewhere else to..." he says sounding nervous. You wipe the bits of tears with your sleeve as you nod to his words.

He begins to walk as you follow. After a little while he leads you to the beach. While your looking at the water you suddenly feel a hand grab yours. You look down as it caches your attention. You look up at Izuku as he looks away trying to avoid the embarrassment. You smile. He never changes...

"Hey um Y-Y/N...?" He asks looking at you. You turn head slightly.

"Yea," you respond. He looks down as if he's trying to find the right words.

"Um....o-one of the reasons I uh....brought you here...was uh..."

"I-it was to....ask you s-something.." you tilt your head slightly.

"Oh," you say softly.

You notice his cheeks begin to turn pink.!

"I-I wanted to ask you..if..."

He shuts his eyes as his face turned a bright red.

"I-if y-you want be my g-girlfriend!" He says vastly. You feel your cheeks turn a pink as your heart pounds. G-girlfriend..!

You pause for a second taking in what just happened.

"Y-yea, sure!. I-I mean only if you want me to-"