Nitrous Oxide

Last Chapter, No Recap

~~~~~~~~~~~~

All that was left to squeeze out was Goggles' behind out of the hole.

"There!" Goggles' full body was out.

"Guys!!! How did you get here i have so many questions!" He gave them a big hug.

"Why the hell are you a cat?" Skull interrupt their moment of, being reunited.

"Dunno, this is fine though! I'm getting used to it" of course Goggles shook it off like he does with everything else.

"Whatever, how do we get The rest of them out?"

"One hole won't be bug enough.." headphones delicately removed the big brick sticking out from the top, it was like it was Begging for attention. After she removed it, 5 bricks collapsed , it made a loud noise, but the hole was now big enough to fit them out.

"Shit, never mind that! Rider cmon!" Aloha made a gesture to follow him. The two made it out and cracks were heard from above, these jails were made from the tears and bricks of carpenter workers, which would explain why the bricks removed to easily.

The six ran off to anywhere far away from the destruction that would set off in a while but they still needed safety.

~~~~~~~

"Where now?"

"I dunno, Aloha?" Goggles glanced to where Aloha was

"S-Sorry im out of ideas" he said rubbing the back of his head.

"I agree we should stop following Orders from you" Rider said.

"Okay i get it" he lowered his arm from behind his head.

"Okay, Guys I've got a question for yo-"

"Why were you guys locked up?" The four (blue team and skull) said.

"Oh about that..."

"Right it was basically Youre fault we were caught goggles You weren't fast enough." Rider reminded him, we was right though. The real reason they were mostly being chased by the police was because he jumped a subway turnstile. Apparently that was somewhat illegal, but anyways they dec I decided to start walking to avoid any nearby spectators.

"You guys rushed me!! And plus you guys led me to the subway thing!" goggles whined.

"Stop fighting, just be glad we didn't get charged an $100 fine."

"Whatever" the two glanced over to their side.

"Oh Aloha your ears! Theyre not wierd anymore.." rider glanced up and saw their usual, pointy inkling ears.

"Oh right! My left hand is back to normal..."

"Theres a faded black line that connects your eyes, thats somewhat good" Skull said.

"Means im getting back to normal! Just hope the same is happening for Army..."Alohas spirit lowered down abit, they made it to the gates of the kingdom on accident it was never really their goal.

"What now?..."

"We stall Obviously!" A voice came from behind. When the figure came into the light it was Lily.

"Ugh..not another wierdo, what do you want?" Aloha approached her.

"Rude much....I just wanted to help"

"How?" Goggles asked, also visibly his cat ears were gone but his tail stayed so it was just waving around.

"To stall this lame marriage or whatever...plus I brought army here" from behind she introduced Army, when they were inprivate she said she knew where his friends were.