Dont Give Up Until Youve Won

Recap (in case you skipped some chapters): the potion has had an effect of the three boys, Aloha Goggles and Army, with them in their new bodies its time for Army to go through the arranged marriage that was planned, And Aloha is one guy, what can he do?

The whole time Aloha saw, he saw Armys pale and terrified face, the flower, Armys Father looking wildly surprised and confused then he saw one of the Servants pull out a box, surely it was what Aloha thought.

No matter how hard he tried to get Army and the others attention he couldn't.

"Gah! Army! Army!" He yelled banging on the window.

"He can't hear you! But im sure he'd be very disappointed..."

"I-I..." Aloha looked at the floor and clenched his fist "....I just wanted him to be happy..." he said slowly loosening his fist.

"Dear..and now you can expect him to be happy for as long as he lives," the two glanced back over to Army, as they walked away. "He doesn't need you, he needs someone like her, his new lover~"

Aloha backed up from the window and pushed away the dresser unlocked the doors, and walked away in one path making sure he wouldn't get lost, seeing how he couldn't stop the marriage and Army could be happy with someone else.

He made it outside slamming the doors open and walked away from the kingdom past Goggles the cat and Rider.

He ignored their questions and Goggles got Hungry so, they decided to make a stop at some sort of Diner, or bar for people like them.

They each got something to drink and sat down at the counter.

"Aloha what happened inside?"

"Dont worry guys, everybody wins on this one..."

"You seriously can't do anything?" Goggles sipped his milk that was brought to him in a bowl.

"Not now atleast until I have a plan"

"Well you can't do this by yourself so youre gonna need some help."

In the corner if Alohas eye, he could see an inkling wearing a brown cloak and walking into a room that was guarded.

Maliks P.O.V

Ive been worried about me son so I decided to see Julie again, if she had anything else that could help

She told me to meet her here at this bar place in the back room.

She was waiting there with Her daughter, but she wasn't wearing a beaded necklace, devil horns? And something on her cheeks

Before I could say anything they started to argue with me, I heard between all that mess, Lily doesn't want to marry Army, but she didn't have a choice.

Im sure my son won't fall for someone like her, thats what I was trying to tell her but she simply had Lily present a, perfume bottle?

"Its replaced with one of my best potions so its not perfume" Julie said "this will make my daughter and your son in love."

From the window I herd a bang and someone gasp, No way, I was sure that they were gone, but when we looked over to the window we saw Armys Boyfriend, and two others, one of them was a cat, how odd I knew he was an animal, I just didn't think he was literally an animal.

I got up from my chair and they shove the potion in my arms ran outside and ordered everyone to go after them.

No ones P.O.V

After being caught from the window they dashed away and raced to the center square where they wouldn't be caught just blend in.

When they looked back they saw police officers chasinf them from above and ground level.

Chapter End