News

《Couldn't find a cover for this chapter really sorry!!》

Recap: Now that that potion has taken its place [or whatever] theyre in their different forms and the time has come for Army to go through his Arranged marriage, Aloha and the others try to come up with a plan but they get caught peeping on a meeting instead.

Taking a glance at all their sides, they saw people group up and try to stop them, (you know, riot) so they wouldn't do anything to ruin the Prince's (armys) wedding.

"Im...getting tired...maybe we should hide somewhere!"

"Goggles there are people lurking in every corner!"

Back at Inkopolis Square

Everyone was doing their thing, Normally, The S4 would train but this time everyone was separated, due to people leaving.

Mask was in the arcade (?) Obviously beating his record, Skull was at Starfish Mainstage practicing in different maps, the rest of team blue were practicing dodging with Skull.

The news was playing on the screen and it showed the latest news,(You know where the big screen is in Starfish Mainstage? Thats where its showing the news) the team stopped and glanced up to see that The three boys, were being chased on TV

Aloha and Rider were caught first, then Goggles, because he was a cat, he squirmed his way out but in the end and they were thrown in the back of a vehicle (? One that I cant name-).

[They also found a bit of Catnip in Goggles' pockets it looked like drugs in a plastic bag]

Then the officers drove away quickly and what they were watching was changed to a commercial.

"Ha did you see that!?" Bobble said stopped in her tracks and pointed up for her friend Headphones to notice.

"Hm? What happened?" She turned and looked up to see a commercial.

"Wow a commercial, " she said sarcastically

"Stop Messing around! We have t-" Specs, (or glasses) was trying to warn them but got shot instead by the E Liter.

"No! Goggs Aloha and Rider were being chased on tv!" She tried to say before anything could cut her off.

"I didnt know they were bandits or criminals.." Skull lowered his weapon to try to see if they'd show the clip again.

"I wonder what they did this time!" Bobble said.

"This seems pretty bad guys..." headphones seemed worried.

"Like we can do anything about this"

"It doesn't take far to get there right?"

"I dont know Goggles didnt say much about the details.."

"Its like 2 hours away" skull pulled out his phone.

"Forgot you were here Skull haha" bobbles pointed at him.

"Hm? What happened?" Specs superjumped to his teammates so he didn't waste time.

"Uh Goggles Rider and Aloha are being arrested."

"HUH!? Theyre criminals?" Specs tried to calm himself down.

"I dont know they must have done something on accident because I know Goggles and the rest wouldn't steal or do something bad on purpose.."

"Right! Goggles may be reckless but he's no criminal" bobble said standing! behind them

"Unless it was something Aloha or Rider did." Skull pointed out.

"Hey look its Mask!" Bobble pointed to entrance where he was.

"Did you guys see what happened?!"

"Not really, we just heard- if its about Goggles." Specs said.

"Hes your teammate you should know what happens to him!"

"Not if were not with him" he tried to make a point so he'd stop overreacting.

"Where did you see the news Mask?" Headphones asked.

"In the Arcade! Obviously! But also saved on my Phone!" Mask pulled out his phone and replaced the video.

Everyone gathered and took a better look at the video.

"Uhh they look different" Specs pointed out.

"Can't believe this.." headphones was about to tear up.

"What should we do?" Bobble looked up with her usual smile.

Chapter End