Family

Recap: Army had beaten Aloha in alot of battles, Goggles was waiting at their home and after being kicked out they have a bigger Problem.

The 6 men made way for the seventh to come and read them a note.

"Uhm.." was all Army could say before the little man read the note.

"You are invited to the king and queens Land/home for the blessing of youre parents we will send a chariot to come and pick you up we will be waiting for you at the square

Sincerely, The king and queen of Grafton , or Mum and Dad."

"Mom and Dad?!" Army said with Deleight.

"Mom and Dad?" Aloha said confused "So youre some sort of prince and you never bothered to tell?"

The entire time Goggles saw the whole thing.

"I never thought it was important..." Army said as he scratched his head."Well its an invitation! We better get packing we don't know how long they could be planning for us to stay there"

" wait were going there?!"

"Well what choice do we have rather then stay here?"

"Yeah well what do you think they'll do when they find out that you're.....Gay!?"

"Well theyre my parents.. they'll accept me for who I am"

"We should at least give them a chance " Army said a bit worried, Aloha was right, he was scared what his parents would think he never told them he was dating a guy and now they want to give him their blessing.

"Give them a chance to what? Kick us out like every other fancy one does?" Aloha said sarcastically.

"So that's it youre not going?"

"And Thats final!"

"I'll bring rider along too!" Goggles said as he ran off within a minute and came back with Rider as he lied to him for an emergency.

(Trust me rider is a total asset I wont regret this)

Time Skip

"Cmon Aloha ! Rider! Or traffic will beat us!" Goggles said as he sat in the back with rider them two sitting in the luggages the two boys, (army and aloha) sait in the inside while rider and Goggles sat in the back and the door was open to give them a bit of fresh air.

(This play is just for fun)

"I cant believe you forced me to come.."

"Cmon ridey this'll be fun!"

The four boys rode in the carriage for what seemed like forever.

Goggles: "Are we there yet?"

Aloha: "No"

The scenery changed to a summer one

Goggles : " are we their yet?"

Aloha : " No"

The scenery changed to a snowy winter one

Goggles : " Are we there yet?"

Aloha : "no!"

The scenery change to hills as the sun set.

Goggles : " are we there yet?"

Aloha "Noo!"

Goggles:"ok ok... its just im so darn bored.."

Aloha : "Well, find another way to de bore yourself"

Goggles was no whistling a blues tune any song

"Would you shut up already?!" Rider said as he woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Fine ugh.."

The scenery is now back to the main path.

Goggles : "Are we there yet?!"

Rider and Aloha: "UGHHH!!"

Army : " hey we made it!"

All four boys looked out the window besides Goggles and Rider who just had to stick their heads out.

The New scenery of Grafton was fancy Nice tall houses and fine looking people almost all the women were wearing dresses.
Everyone wore hats that had a sign of their city. Their hats were kinda tall.

Thats the end of this chapter.