This Is Going to be Odd...

Recap: Aloha,Goggles and Rider Stole a potion from Julies little workshop or something and ran away. Goggles took the first Sip from the potion to make sure it was safe,after no physical change, Aloha drank the rest.

"Its for Army" with thats Aloha Took a gulp of what was left in the potion.

"Nothing happened.....Again" Rider sighed in disbelief.

Soon black clouds started to gather as it rained.

"...we'd better take shelter dont want to get wet.." Aloha said and started to walk away to find shelter Rider started to follow and Goggles just thought to himself for a short moment.

That potion really didn't do anything? How sad after we went through all that trouble, I just hope it doesn't affect anyone else, especially- Goggles' thoughts when Rider yelled at him "Goggles come hurry your ass over here! We found shelter!"

"Coming!" Goggles hurried over to where Rider was.

Time Skip

The three inklings found shelter in a shed that was small but in good condition, it had a hole on the roof and the doors were wide open the dead and fallen trees covered the hole.

"*Sigh* Guess we'll just sleep here for tonight, unless someone knows the way" Aloha sighed deeply and sat down a box against the wall.

"Sorry the potion wasn't much help at all Aloha" Goggles sighed and glanced where Rider was laying.

"Dont worry Goggs, Affects dont work that quick im sure we can fix this in the morning" Aloha tried to sound hopeful and brave but it didn't work for him.

"All right....Night.." Goggles smiled turned around and settled somewhere near Rider, if he was too close Rider would have moved away.

"Night Goggs."

Back At The Kingdom

Hm thats odd Aloha isn't here..he doesn't wake up this early

"I think he ran away Army that no good inkling didn't care enough."

"Army dear...I think you should set things right..before your father does."

"I dont think he understands this is important.."

"No..Aloha would never run away from a relationship.....he wouldn't just give up..."

This morning was rough for Army, everything his parents said weren't true..at least he wanted them not to be. When he woke up Aloha wasnt in his bed the covers were torn away and when he went to go check on Goggles and Rider they were gone. He wanted to see if his parents knew anything of it but his father would ignore him and his mom didn't know.

Later that night, his parents were back to normal, no worries, nothing was on their mind, Dione was reading next to a lamp, Malik was sitting drinking tea.

Army didn't know what to do anymore. He grabbed all his valuables in a bag and put on a coat and his hat.

"Army? Is that you? Where are you going?"

"I-I don't know who to believe anymore im going to do what you said.."

"I'm so glad you've been thinking about that!-"

"I'm getting all my stuff, finding Aloha and the rest, and were going back where we all belong...we don't need this anymore."

"Wha-?"

Malik dropped his tea and Army collapsed on the floor unconscious. His parents took him back to his room and placed his bad next to his bed.

When they left, a green light covered the whole room and slowly faded away.

In the Shed

The rain was dripping on Alohas Visor, and again A bigger beam of green Filled the room it took 3 seconds before it faded away

Morning

Aloha and the others eventually woke up due to the amount of sun hitting the hole and widened doors. Then they could see the change! (Or effect of the potion)

Chapter End (yikes this chapter came out late.)