Stupid Plan That Could Work

This chapter name is ok, but im gonna upload these chapters once every 2 days
Recap: Aloha goggles and rider, tried helping Army but that didn't work, so they have to come up with a plan to help him without being caught by Julie or someone else, unfortunately they are, everyone in the town heard because nobody in the small town liked them at first appearance, fortunately this news was all over Inkopolis (World wide!!) and Goggles team and two others hear about this and might be able to help them.

"What should we do now?" Bobble asked.

In Jail (?)

"Yikes I never knew I'd spend my worst time in jail."

"They could've at least put you in a cage Goggles"

"How are we supposed to get out of here now?"

Specs/Glasses P.O.V

After bobble had asked that question it was ringing in my head, 'what should we do?' I mean, our best friend is in jail, and I took a better look at this video and they don't even look like themselves anymore, what were we supposed to do?
Headphones had an idea and said "I believe the best idea, rather then break them out, would be to go confront them and maybe get them out of jail." "Really and we would risk is like, 2 precious hours?" I said, I tried to sound like I didnt care but my voice cracked, and it gave them a hint that I was worried. "Ok thats a good idea but what if we don't make it in time?" Skull answered her. "Its worth a risk isnt it?" Bobbles said and fixed her hat. "Sort of .....but we wouldn't have gotten this far without him or anyone else" i murmered the last part, they still heard but, like that mattered much. It took me some time to process with Headphone just said, Really? Traveling for two hours, I mean others might have it longer but I thought it was too much, my mind flooded with only one that ringed in my ear, so strong i could hear it, 'How on earth did Goggles and his friends get arrested?'

"Hey, so how do you think Goggs and the others got arrested?" Bobble said and snapped me back to reality.
"They stole something? I dont know," Mask looked back down at his phone. "Thats a good question, maybe they cheated in a battle-?" Skull said, this was an honest answer, but that wasn't true, obviously. "They said they were going on vacation" I answered him, I forgot he hadn't told everyone else, considering that its Goggles. "I think they were framed or accused, they would never break the law on purpose..besides Goggles' habit of losing his clothing in squid form." Headphones said.
"Maybe thats it.." before our assumptions could get worse i decided to end it.
"Alright so are you guys gonna decide on how to get there or what?" Mask was  right we didn't know how do get there, If it was 2 hours, how did it take them ages?

Back at the Kingdom

All day Army tried to find Aloha or Rider, but their jail cell was hidden, somewhere partially deserted but not really, the streets seemed busy so it took Army forever to try to find them, soon he gave up and went back home, where everyone was busy, and his parents were picking out clothing upstairs. He went to a different balcony where he got a perfect view of everyone below.   Not a sign of Aloha Goggles or Rider.

Where Armys dad was busy, he was in the kitchen making a drink for Army, he thought about using the potion he was given to by Julie and Lily, so he removed the top of the bottle head and pored half into a drink placed both his and Armys, drinks on a tray and walked into the room where Army was.

                                   Chapter End

______________________

This chapter came out a bit Late, sorry!!