No point

Recap : After being invited to dinner but they don't seem to be getting along now that goggles and rider have made it there.

"Indeed..! I just started eating!"

"Malik!" Dione scolded him.

"And what's that supposed to mean?!" Aloha said he pounded his fist on the table.

"Guys calm down!" Army interrupted before Aloha could get any angrier

"Obviously someone like him has too much energy" Malik muttered to Army pointing to him with his spoon.

"What do you mean MY type?!" Aloha almost yelled.

"Uhhh" Rider sipped his water

"I gotta use the bathroom!" Goggles said rushed.

Suddenly 10 waiters came in with a number of food and plates carrying drinks.

"Gog-"

"Nevermind I can wait!"Goggles said and immediately sat back down.

"Dinner is served" the biggest plates had a napkin covering them
"Bon Appétit!"

As the dishes were plated Malik and Aloha glared at each other and exchanged glances with death look.

"Ooh Mexican food My Favorite!" Goggles exclaimed and was about to dip his head to take a bit from the lobster.

"Well lets not sit here with our stomachs rumbling-" Rider pulled goggles shoulder back.

Malik pulled the lobster that was plated and Goggles but air.

"So....I expect our grandchildren to be..?" Malik knew Aloha would finish his sentence and stopped early.

"RUFFIANS INKLINGS!" Aloha said and pulled the bowl of rice that was cooked closer to him.

"N-not that there's anything wrong with that!" Dione was intimidated by him. "RIGHT Malik?" She gave him a glare that told him to stop.

"Oh no! Of course not! That is assuming not caring for them and giving them the worst chance to succeed!" Malik grabbed a knife and slid open the lobster.

"Dad wh-!" Amry was cut off.

"Oho no! We'd usually prefer the ones abandoned by everything!" Aloha chugged his water quit fast.

" 'loha calm down!" Rider was trying to stop Goggles from eating all the food.

"I only did that because we loved him and we were under attack!" Malik slammed both fists onto the table.

"Oh my! With supervision?or alone in the big cruel world?!" In truth Aloha had a point.

"You wouldn't understand youre not his father nor in charge of him!" Both boys were right but pointed out reason of why they'd be terrible parents.

Alohas hand slipped with he squeezed a banana and a fight of words turned into a food fight.

"Its so nice to have the family over for dinner together..." Dione had completely lost hope and gave up.

The fact that rider hit his head in the table and aloha and malik tried to grab the main course, ment something would go wrong, there was a bang on the floor and somehow the pig flew in the air.

"Down it comes!" Goggles said with glee and had a wide smile, then the pig plopped onto the table shaking the drinks off the the floor and Goggles' smile was suddenly wiped off.

"Good job everyone, this couldn't have ended any other way." Army slowly stood up and let himself out the room
He made his was to his old room he had when he was young.

(Haha, sorry I had this delema myself in my head )
Army quietly sobbed on his bed when he heard a knock oh his door, he got rid of his tears and opened it

"Uhm, Mr Army?" One of the maids Said this was one of the maids that was with Army when he was young One of the oldest maids.

"Y-Yes?" Army said and straightened his posture.
"Sorry to interrupt, do you need help?" She was sure this was the right thing to say and bowed. "How can you help?" Armys attention was on her.

"Well......" the nice maid gave herself permission to enter.

Lost count see you next chapter