Epoligue

Ali POV

Today is the case date and I am getting ready to go as my lawyer asked me to come I told  Noor about it.

And she said she also wants to come I try to argue but she didn't listen to me so I lastly said ok.

We are driving to court. Ayan was sleeping so we didn't have to bought him otherwise he was always wanted me around him. 

But now it's a relief that he sleeps peacefully without me being round him. Or else he kept his grip on me even in his sleep and didn't leave me.

But now when I make him sleep he keep sleeping without me as well.

................

Me and Noor were sitting on the bench in court room while Moiz was standing in front of judge. While his father, mother and his sister was sitting on the opposite bench.

So Mr.Moiz is it true that you have kidnapped Mr and Mrs.Ali's son asked the judge.
No I didn't he said.
Ok so do you have any proof that Mr.Moiz have kidnapped Mr.Ali's son judge asked from my lawyer.

Yes madam I have the proof and then my lawyer gave the proof. Judge saw the proofs and then both judge and Moiz's lawyer argue back and fourth for few minutes then judge said.

Ok I have decided my decision. I am now announcing my decision. Mr.Moiz you are proven guilty therefore your punishment is lifetime jail with no bail.

Except if Mr and Mrs.Ali take there FIR back you can get release otherwise no exceptional Now the court is over.

With that the judge stand up before tapping his hummer on the table.

We came out of the court after the police took Moiz with them. We both were happy and Noor was genuinely happy today.

When suddenly Moiz mother,father and sister came please Noor take your case back you can't do this he got his punishment please don't do this to him. Please forgive him they begged but I took Noor inside the car and we drove away.

I had rush Noor inside the car as I know how soft hearted she is and if we were little bit more late she would have given in their begging and I don't want that she will ask me to forgive them and take FIR back.

What are you thinking I asked her.
Nothing just thinking that was it right decision to punish Moiz she said.
Yes it was now don't think of that and tell me what we are eating today I said. As I want to distract her from all these thoughts.

Let's go for a family dinner today she said.
Ok we will go for the family dinner I will inform everyone about it on the family group I said.

I don't know what good I did that Allah have given me you she said.
My love always remember you deserve nothing but best in your life. I love you so much I said.
I love you too she said.

———————
Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

This was the end of the story hope you all like it.

Total words 32019

Your writer
Aamna